• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Micro Meet: Pleasurewood Hills Meet Up?

What time is most suitable to meet up?

• 10:00am

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 10:30am

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 11:00am

• 11:30am

• Total voters
Maybe, depending if anyone else wants a ride there if there on route or close to the route and share petrol cost. I'm from Thurrock if anyone wants a look :)

So who is going and whats the plan? I probably wont be able to make it for opening due to a change in my work shifts so I will be working Friday night. But will probably be there around 11ish, it all depends what time I get to bed.

Well Poison Tom and Matt Marsh are the only two to have responded to a group pm I have sent out, unfortunately both can no longer attend.

Right apologies I have been under the radar, I will not be able to make this, it's gone right to the wire, Hobo I will send you a PM later to explain.

This was a trip I really wanted to make, so much has now fallen on one weekend and I've only just gotten it straightened out.

I didn't wish to commit either way until I knew what was happening as plans were changing almost hourly at one point - settled it pretty much is now though.

I hope those who go have a fantastic time.

hobohippie95 said:
Well Poison Tom and Matt Marsh are the only two to have responded to a group pm I have sent out, unfortunately both can no longer attend.

Yeah, I have no money for it. Sorry!

Ah well. I guess this wont be happening this time. Mayve we can try again. But thanks to hobo for putting in the effort to try and arrange it.

I am sure I will find something else to do on sat.

Jem8472 said:
Ah well. I guess this wont be happening this time. Mayve we can try again. But thanks to hobo for putting in the effort to try and arrange it.

I am sure I will find something else to do on sat.

Indeed. Top work on Hobo's part. I am off to my local park instead (Towers)

I shall just have to make it to alton towers at some point from September when I get a break in uni work.

hobohippie95 said:
Tell me about it, I tried my best at least.

Indeed you did try hard to get this organised Hobo.

Thank you on my behalf for that, with my apologies once again for being unable to attend.