• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

MTV US Inbetweeners Remake

Blaze said:
Toyota Pius.

Bet you.

Nope, sorry Blaze.

inbetweeners_usa_car.jpg

That's terrible.

The original car was bad, but it was believable, that's trying far too hard.

Like the rest of the show.

Urgh.

It's better than a Prius though.

It's sort of believable in the way it looks like a very teenager-ish car, but the old Fiat works better because nobody would want to be seen dead in one of them, giving it the uncool factor about it. I don't even know what the hell this is, but it sure isn't going to work. Although I look forwards to seeing the door come off at Universal Studios Orlando :)

This gets worse and worse. :'(

I'm guessing that the girl sitting on the car is the American Carly?

Can't believe how bad this looks I would never try to recreate any programme

RyanYoxall said:

Funnily enough, she is probably the only thing about this show that doesn't make me want to shoot myself in the face. ;)

Adz95 said:
RyanYoxall said:

Funnily enough, she is probably the only thing about this show that doesn't make me want to shoot myself in the face. ;)

Your right... IT MAKES ME WANT TO SHOOT OTHER PEOPLE IN THE FACE.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bkqZxg0nm0[/youtube]

Filming at Universal.

Adz95 said:
RyanYoxall said:

If the US Carly is hot (The UK one wasn't that fit IMO) Then imagine Will's Mum and Neil's Sister! :eek:

Nah, I bet Will's mum is some sort of model with fake boobs and Neil's sister is some sort of 'mall goth' Hot Topic shopping poser scene kid. :p

To be fair they did a pretty good job with remaking The Office, but I'm not going to praise them any further than that, this looks awful.

Is it just me, or does anyone else thinking that the one on the right seems like a cheap rip-off of Justin Bieber, Howard Wolowitz and Alan from The Hangover?

Mitch said:
To be fair they did a pretty good job with remaking The Office, but I'm not going to praise them any further than that, this looks awful.

Even The Office is debatable. They manage to ruin the 'mockumentary' premise by listing the actor's names in the opening titles.

I'm on my iPod so can't link it but the trailer is up on YouTube, and it's horrible. Our fears of episodes being directly copied are confirmed, and the attempts to change our British humour to their crap is poorly executed.

Only positives are Carly and Wills mum ;)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSCaEijMx3U[/youtube]

Ahahahah! Aha! Aha! Ha! Ha.... ha.... -.-

Kill me.