• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Nemesis Reborn: Construction and Speculation

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
They did it with hulk at IOA and it looks great. I noticed some of the 'fake' track in Nemmys queue line was looking very tired. The box section part was made from marine ply by the look of it and was swelling and coming apart. Utilizing some of the old track in the theming would look fantastic but costly so I doubt it would happen.

They did it with hulk at IOA and it looks great. I noticed some of the 'fake' track in Nemmys queue line was looking very tired. The box section part was made from marine ply by the look of it and was swelling and coming apart. Utilizing some of the old track in the theming would look fantastic but costly so I doubt it would happen.
And remember that the real track is heavier than the fake track too.

It would look messy anyway. Like wearing Adidas and Nike at the same time. Entrance plaza with just the Corkscrew looks perfect as it is.
I would say that by the time Nemesis should have something on the plaza (30 years time?) that the corkscrew will have been near enough forgotten and the memorial would be put up for amongst other things, the longest running coaster in Towers history

I would say that by the time Nemesis should have something on the plaza (30 years time?) that the corkscrew will have been near enough forgotten and the memorial would be put up for amongst other things, the longest running coaster in Towers history
By the time the new Nemesis reaches the end of its lifespan all the other coasters except Wicker man I suspect will be gone so the park will look very different indeed

I know this is about Nemesis but in response to a few comments above, there’s no way Thirteen will be going anywhere in the next 10 years. Absolutely no way. I do agree that when Nemesis reaches the end of its life that most of the current coaster line up will have departed however.

The only other coaster I can see being retracted is Oblivion as there’s hardly any track and they dug a massive hole for it.

I think the first ‘big’ coaster removal we’ll see is Rita.

Went up this afternoon on the way home. Bit more scaffolding towards the helix from the last jaunt. Photos are not to be redistributed on social media / Discord servers without my permission.

DJI_0088.jpg

DJI_0089.jpg

You can see the areas a lot clearer here for the cranes, which were not on site today.

DJI_0094.jpg

Flights conducted within appropriate restrictions/heights and sight lines.

Went up this afternoon on the way home. Bit more scaffolding towards the helix from the last jaunt. Photos are not to be redistributed on social media / Discord servers without my permission.

DJI_0088.jpg

DJI_0089.jpg

You can see the areas a lot clearer here for the cranes, which were not on site today.

DJI_0094.jpg

Flights conducted within appropriate restrictions/heights and sight lines.
I know off topic anyone spot the service vehicle out on the monorail (last photo)

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.