• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Nemesis Reborn: Construction and Speculation

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Don't quote me on this, but apparently someone at the recent TowersTimes event mentioned that Nemmy's re-track was supposed to begin this month, but something has delayed it.

Seeing as Club Pleasure Beach has an event and ert on Nemesis early September and the RCCGB the same at the end of September it should really be open then.
Don't see the point of closing the ride early as it's the busiest time of the year. Unless they think they can close it this year and reopen the ride early 2023.

It'd be really silly at this point to close it before Scarefest. We've seen the park quieter this summer, as was expected really. But Scarefest is always jammed, and Nemesis will definitely still be needed for that busy period.
Agreed, and I want to get my last rides on the original 😛

I wonder, who's betting that Towers will cut sections of the old track like the rail (much like with PMBO during its retracking) and sell them off to the public as limited edition sets? Sure they might price them at silly prices but who knows, maybe they might act as funds to help get something useful for the park like, I don't know...few flat rides by chance? :p

I wonder, who's betting that Towers will cut sections of the old track like the rail (much like with PMBO during its retracking) and sell them off to the public as limited edition sets? Sure they might price them at silly prices but who knows, maybe they might act as funds to help get something useful for the park like, I don't know...few flat rides by chance? :p
I imagine they will, it would be a missed opportunity if they don't. It would cost them a fortune to get rid of it so they might as well sell it and make a profit.

If they do, I'll be first in line! :p

I imagine they will, it would be a missed opportunity if they don't. It would cost them a fortune to get rid of it so they might as well sell it and make a profit.

They will make money back either way. Steel is always sold as scrap. The cost of selling all that track as scrap would offset the cost of removing it many times over.

It would still be nice to see somethings sold in house though.

They could open a new store and hang it with cables underneath a flyover on the M9?
Oh please give me a break...you really have no idea how bad my situation is here. 🤦‍♂️ Having a bit of Nemesis north of the border will restore some shred of dignity for the country, more so than what M&D's ever did for the country, not that they ever did to begin with.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.