• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Nemesis Reborn: General Discussion

It was my *entire* point that drainage would need to be addressed effectively before any effort goes into moving any large capacity of water, regardless of where it comes from.

If you have the pit filled at a large enough capacity in order to get effective waterfalls, you need a way of getting rid of excess water fast in order to avoid ride closures.

Fair enough, must have been a slight confusion on my part, apologies!

Bianca has mentioned before that she prioritise getting all effects working in the park and values guest immersion, which she has done in terms of big Bob and the Rapids waterfalls etc. So I can imagine this is also a priority however, as we know, and as she has mentioned before parts become obsolete these things can take time Especially as getting the ride open was the priority, then testing, now it’s a live site. I feel they are very aware I mean how could they not be? They have clearly done their homework with Nemmy and tried so hard to please the die hard fans as well as the new. They spent all this money on aesthetics of the station, surrounding themeing and the hand printed vein design on the rollercoaster its self, it’s clearly a key missing feature for the overall masterpiece. But just like the sky ride these set backs occur unfortunately but i do feel confident they will come back on in some form.

Last edited:
Not long got off my first ride on Nemesis and an explore of FV.

The previous FV had the feel that you were exploring an area where something had happened, whereas the new FV has the feel like you’re exploring an area where something is happening around you. It’s a combination of the moving theming pieces, SFX and roaming actors. The area is great!

On to Nemesis herself, I’ve watched lots of videos and seen pictures of her but I don’t think any of those do her justice. The eye centre piece is phenomenal and takes you back when you get up close.

On the whole, the queue line theming is good and is one of the nicest queues to be in on park, partly due to the incredible views you get of the pit. The scale of the coaster and landscape really is huge. I’m not a fan of the cheap wire fencing. I lent up against it a few times and it felt very flimsy, so much so if you really wanted to and had enough weight behind you, I’m sure you could break free. The big flat pack gun also isn’t a great look and the gunshot sound effect is slightly lacklustre. The main thing that stood out for me though is the view of what clearly is a building site around the top of the queue where the high wooden fencing stops, and the state of the pit. As others have said, I’m sure the waterfalls are due back soon. They really need to be because the bottom of the pit resembles a city centre pond.

Onto the actual ride, it’s as intense as ever but I really noticed the rattle on row 5. Net sure what train I was on though. It was most noticeable in the last 1/4 of the ride, and I would go as far as to say it was almost Smiler rattle levels. Definitely not the smooth Nemesis that I remember.

There's always been a slight rattle and weird vibration since they switched to hard wheels on the smiler but its never impacted the enjoyment of the ride experience for me hell I even love the exit of the cobra roll and double corkscrew at the end.

But that could be the reason why I don't find the rattle on nemesis reborn bothersome at all, I only slightly notice it on the last corner, nemesis reborn is a massive upgrade on what we had in 2022 anyway just takes a little bit longer to warm up through the day than it did before.

I've just got home from the park today too, and there genuinely has been some new theming added. Not the best, but maybe a work in progress. There is some some similar objects in the same pen as the yellow oil drums but I never got a picture of them. In the first pic, you can just make out a load of black sand bags with the Phalanx logo on.

20240408_165930.jpg
20240408_172335.jpg
20240408_172634.jpg

Last edited:
It does look a bit odd, but to be honest based on the queue yesterday no-body was taking any notice of them and were either looking at the coaster or on their phones!
"A bit odd" is an understatement. The themeing at Nemisis is generally excellent. The big cardboard gun is a bit naff, but atleast there is effort in it. Leaving some tat in clearing is bad, as it leaving some logs.

its just really odd to have such high standards for the majority, and then just drop the all resemblance of quality. Towers though... init.

Old pipes that have been blocked for years can be impossible to clear.
Sometimes there is no alternative but to dig them up.
That might be very expensive in the circumstances, depending on the site and access.
Still think they will return.
They "fixed" the waterfalls about 15-20 years ago by adding new pipes going over the old queueline to deal with the underground pipes being broken or blocked.
It is plausible the newer pipes are blocked but they should be easier to fix.

"A bit odd" is an understatement. The themeing at Nemisis is generally excellent. The big cardboard gun is a bit naff, but atleast there is effort in it. Leaving some tat in clearing is bad, as it leaving some logs.

its just really odd to have such high standards for the majority, and then just drop the all resemblance of quality. Towers though... init.

Why do I have a strange feeling it’s the in house team just chucking tat on at this point? Swear they did this to the congo river rapids then it all got removed at a later date, I think added theming needs to be planned and thought out with a budget or just don’t bother at all as it cheapens the area. They probably could have got away with towards Sub terror but I feel it’s abit to sparse to blend in here unless it’s not finished?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk