• ā„¹ļø Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Nemesis Reborn: General Discussion

Apologies if this has already been posted, but it seems as though the black Nemesis gun next to the queue has had a few upgrades in the form of some red piping!

IMG_1028.jpeg
So then whatā€™s happening with the old drill thatā€™s apparently on site?

I was hoping that the gun was temporary before a new and more permanent looking one arrived, but this does not seem to be the case. It does of course look better now, but I do worry that it has not really been built with longevity in mind.

Apologies if this has already been posted, but it seems as though the black Nemesis gun next to the queue has had a few upgrades in the form of some red piping!

IMG_1028.jpeg
that is very new, it wasn't there sunday, although I do like the changes, when I went with some people during the first weeks I was talking to them and we agreed it needed some fake vents, wires and weathering to make it look realistic, the only way they could improve it further is if they added some lights that charge up and fire with the sound effect to add some visual flare

that is very new, it wasn't there sunday, although I do like the changes, when I went with some people during the first weeks I was talking to them and we agreed it needed some fake vents, wires and weathering to make it look realistic, the only way they could improve it further is if they added some lights that charge up and fire with the sound effect to add some visual flare
Don't think that's a good idea to be fair. Don't want to turn it in to some tacky 90s laser quest. It looks bad as it is.

The new additions to that gun just make it look less crap.

Whilst it's fantastic that the mostly boring queue line, as many people including myself suspected, is not finished and is still being worked on, any additions to that gun is just putting lipstick on a pig. It looks flimsy, childlike, and cheaply made. Bells and whistles only dilute it.

Hmm, not bad. At least they are trying to make it look better than before and that they are willing to add theming to make it better unlike other previous attractions. Plus, makes me wonder how much of the theming for Nemesis has remained unfished until now.
Hopefully they add some theming to the areas around the lift hill that look quite bare now. But yes, this looks significantly better than before

Hopefully they add some theming to the areas around the lift hill that look quite bare now. But yes, this looks significantly better than before
If they still had the original loop in storage, would love to see that reused as imagine the queue line walking though that loop as it bursts from the ground would be a pretty cool visual. Hell, maybe if they still have the original Nemesis legs on the monster in storage could be used as well as track starting to form. All those ideas of things I've pulled from my arse but there are many things you could do to make it feel more 'complete'.