• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Nemesis Reborn: General Discussion

Not quite to do with Nemesis per say but this video does bring up the interesting question regarding the B&M rattle and if coasters in general getting rougher or if expectations are become sky high.

Make your own opinion on the matter but the video could easily be applied for Nemesis and that the rattle has always been there but was never talked about greatly until now.

Not quite to do with Nemesis per say but this video does bring up the interesting question regarding the B&M rattle and if coasters in general getting rougher or if expectations are become sky high.

Make your own opinion on the matter but the video could easily be applied for Nemesis and that the rattle has always been there but was never talked about greatly until now.
Long list of variables there. Hadn't even considered welding and weight distribution. A base level thing like that would definitely be a closed season fix

20240504_111331.jpgThere is new theming being added to the nemesis queue line, currently there is a trailer with a tarp covering something, it also looks like they are adding the same smoke/fog machine as in the curse at alton manor queue (the black tube and currently black box) as a whole it looks very intresting, I am curious what it turns into.

So, at the VIP event, which I definitely didn't go to because I'm to cool for that sort of thing, we were shown a layout for a replacement Nemesis that was almost going to happen before management accepted that nothing could be better than what we have.

It looked pretty good to be fair, took a lot of the original elements but made it a bit more spread out over guest's heads at a couple of points and used a new trench, but it ended abruptly (sound familiar?) and wasn't as interesting.

It was also said that originally the budget was only for the track and station, and it was only when the new management came in and asked for more, they were given it, in 2023, midway through the project. Obviously have to take that with many pinches of salt but it does explain a lot.

Wow, good job you were too cool for that event and didn't find out any of this information. Lucky escape! On a serious note, that's very interesting. Wonder when they'll share the plans or they'll get leaked by TowersTimes or whatever they're called this week? :) 👍

So now we have a big balloon. So when are they going to remove the Fisher Price gun, cover the view of the car park, bring back the red waterfalls, and ensure the majority of the queue line doesn't consist of car park, lift hill, and shipping container gazing boringness? If a JCB can inflate a balloon, surely it can sort that stuff out can't it?

IMG_1892.png
And there we have it on the eye.

Not a new theming element, love a moan as much as anyone else but probably worth knowing what’s actually happening first 😬
I stand corrected . Didn’t know it was today

So, at the VIP event, which I definitely didn't go to because I'm to cool for that sort of thing, we were shown a layout for a replacement Nemesis that was almost going to happen before management accepted that nothing could be better than what we have.

It looked pretty good to be fair, took a lot of the original elements but made it a bit more spread out over guest's heads at a couple of points and used a new trench, but it ended abruptly (sound familiar?) and wasn't as interesting.

It was also said that originally the budget was only for the track and station, and it was only when the new management came in and asked for more, they were given it, in 2023, midway through the project. Obviously have to take that with many pinches of salt but it does explain a lot.
Really glad they switched on enough to realise that nothing new would be an acceptable replacement.
I see a lot of sh*tposting from other "enthusiasts" saying that Nemesis layout is "mid" at best, but I just don't agree. No other invert has an even remotely similar layout as Nemesis.
Nemesis really was lightning in a bottle, born of logistical obstacles forcing creativity, and it's nice to know that management are fully aware that it wouldn't be possible to do it any better.