• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Nemesis: Sub-Terra

Has a fast track queue, not sure if it's in use, but you can just see it in Theme Park Guide's live vlog updates. Assume it'll be added to one of the fast track packages. I also agree, I'm not sure how anyone could think it's a temporary attraction (forgetting its past and all the factors that led to its closure)

I'm not sure if I'm in the minority here but I really liked the tentacles poking your back and brushing your legs, it was genuinely weird and creepy for such a major attraction and really contributed to the ride's overall atmosphere. A part of me hopes they've kept those elements in.

I'm not sure if I'm in the minority here but I really liked the tentacles poking your back and brushing your legs, it was genuinely weird and creepy for such a major attraction and really contributed to the ride's overall atmosphere. A part of me hopes they've kept those elements in.
All the effects are back including water:

People have lost their heads standing in an open air 2+ hour queue on a day like this. I can foresee a lot of sunburns and sunstroke ..

Same as when Curse opened, first day queues were utterly bonkers.

This is great.

Love it how Merlin are doing opening ceremonies this year, only Alton Manor missed out on it sadly. Still, it's like buses, you wait for Merlin to one opening ceremony for an attraction then three come at once! Perhaps these are just testing to plan the big grand opening of Nemesis next year?

Wow that’s opening ceremony epic! Must be a new thing for Merlin this year and really pumps up the hype, absolutely Love that!

It sounds like your down in the pit for longer and all sensory effects are in full swing! Sounds very positive and more like alien encounter, did different lifts, drop at different times before? Certainly adds to the dispense, but shame projection mapping wasn’t used on the eggs hatching etc.

Sounds like a fun, flat, permanent ride now which was much needed! Glad it’s back open again, Now for many who haven’t been AT in a few years. There’s certainly many new things to do including the new Nemesis next season!

The park certainly going in the right direction Since the new Merlin take over. Across Merlin parks there been countless projects spread out over this season and it’s really kept these forms alive! Been very interesting this year and hope it’s a sign of what to come.

Wow that’s opening ceremony epic! Must be a new thing for Merlin this year and really pumps up the hype, absolutely Love that!

It sounds like your down in the pit for longer and all sensory effects are in full swing! Sounds very positive and more like alien encounter, did different lifts, drop at different times before? Certainly adds to the dispense, but shame projection mapping wasn’t used on the eggs hatching etc.

Sounds like a fun, flat, permanent ride now which was much needed! Glad it’s back open again, Now for many who haven’t been AT in a few years. There’s certainly many new things to do including the new Nemesis next season!

The park certainly going in the right direction Since the new Merlin take over. Across Merlin parks there been countless projects spread out over this season and it’s really kept these forms alive! Been very interesting this year and hope it’s a sign of what to come.

The tower drop is done manually by the operator so it depends on them how they sequence the drops.