• ā„¹ļø Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Nemesis: Sub-Terra

Right whenā€™s this opening then, Itā€™s like they want us to stay in this thread for the rest of our lifeā€™s?

Which Iā€™m more than happy to oblige

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wondering if the ride will be renamed when it reopens?
I do think when it does open it will be like a testing facility with some staff dressed like they were on the final day of last season.
Like Iā€™m not sure how easy it is for actors to get to the bottom of the pit but instead of having the eggs they could have a big cage with actors in as they screaming while been testing on.

Still haven't fully got it into my head yet that this will be reopening, after so many years of rumours. I am excited about it, as (barring the back prodders, which they will have hopefully removed šŸ¤ž) it is an attraction that appeals to me quite a lot.

It's weird not seeing The Stag there as I don't ever remember it not being there!
I still can't believe we've not heard anything about this yet!