• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

North Korea

cm-44950-050f661881e7de.gif

I can't decide if I should start stocking up on water and canned food... or popcorn.

If North Korean history is anything to go by, they'll aim it the wrong way and end up blowing up their big fancy NWO hotel.

Or China. And THAT will be worth watching.

Looks like I get to dig out this one as well:
eat-popcorn-3D.gif

Honestly, this is going to be fun to watch. Obviously, not for the poor sods they nuke (with their pitiful 10KT single warhead). But the counter attack from a single SLBM with 15 GPS guided, variable yeald (up to 1MT) warheads is going to be the ultimate definition of "pwned".

I don't think this is going to end well! There must be an absolute flood of journalists/correspondents/camera crews heading East at this moment in time.

On the other hand, nothing at all may happen :)

DiogoJ42 said:
Being serious for a second, The threat they pose to us is zero. They are litterally bringing a knife to a nuke fight

You say that diogo but David Cameron has come out and said that the uk is fully prepared against a nuclear attack...I'd believe him but I'm pretty sure he said the same thing in january regarding the snow

Translation:
"The UK government is fully prepared against a nuclear attack. The rest of the population is <BLEEPED>."

DiogoJ42 said:
Translation:
"The UK government is fully prepared against a nuclear attack. The rest of the population is <BLEEPED>."

Just remember radiation will get you, run towards the bang ;)

Why did the chicken cross the road?

To escape from North Korea's long range nuclear missiles.

I think they will fire a missile into the ocean.

Kim Jong Un will be a hero in North Korea and the rest of the world will laugh.

World News: Missile lands in ocean, inconveniences fish.

North Korea News: Nuclear hellfire burns South and Western Imperialists to a glowing, radioactive crisp. Glory to Fearless Leader Kim Jong-Un.

April 15th is the birthday of their 'founder' and so they have big parades and stuff, they're probably all too busy preparing for this.

It has actually occurred to me that they're contemplating going to war on this day as some kind of bizarre celebration, but surely they won't disrespect their Glorious Founder?