• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

North Korea

GaryH said:

That does make good points, some of which I hadn't considered.

And I wasn't trying to dismiss what you were saying earlier Gary, I can just remember the last ten years or so of words.

I do think there's a possibility of some sort of clumsy blunder leading to some isolated conflict.

Tom - its a discussion forum, I totally respect all you have to say, as you do me, so no need to apologise dude :) Happy days

Anyway, i better get back to digging my bomb shelter in the back garden ;) lol

You haven't finished yours yet? I won't even consider buying a house that didn't come with a fallout shelter already installed. ;)

I think this nutter is going to actually fire his missiles - a second one has been moved to the East coast ready. N Korea has told Russia to evacuate its staff. The "hotline" between South and North has been shut down and the manufacturing area shared between the two has been closed.

Will it lead to WW3? Who knows, this chap certainally seems to think so and describes how other countries could get dragged into this mess:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/apr/5/is-the-sky-falling/

Simple really. N.Korea fires missiles at US, NATO responds and N.Korea is gone and after negotiating with China and Russia, things are fine.

Why is Smiler set on concrete? Haven't you thought why it has taken so long? It might have a nuke shelter under it? Public shelters are needed and where better to build one......no one suspects a thing.

I'll be alright, I live up the road to this

nuclear_679838n.jpg

and as it is a secret I'm sure there'll be space for me.

Sadly Kelvedon Hatch is no longer usable as a bunker. They had to cut a hole in the side to act as a second exit before they could open it to the public. :(

Nothing really to do with North Korea, but is on the subject of Nuclear threats.

It seems that Iraq are building Nuclear Production plants, which would allow them to have enough materials to make an atomic bomb.

news.sky.com/story/1075687/iran-opens-two-nuclear-sites-on-atomic-day

Could Iraq be more of a threat than North Korea? Or are they arming themselves against an attack?

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk 2

According to reports, N Korea is preparing to launch a missle tomorrow. Not clear if its a test or if its the start of a war, but Japan has now put interceptors in Tokyo.

China has now stepped in saying it "wont allow war on its doorstep" while N Korea has cut off all ties even economic with the South and told all foreigners to leave S Korea, and N Korea embassies.

Trouble is, that little fat twerp has said so much, that if he doesnt follow through now on his talk, he will look like even more of an umpa loompah. Is he really crazy enou gh to do it? ..... I think he is you know!