• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

North Korea

When I reached the airforce bit, I laughed when I saw they have loads of 50s jets.

Then I kept scrolling and saw how many Fulcrums and Floggers they had, and was suddenly more worried.

I don't care how many Migs they have, any nation that is still using prop powered biplanes in the twenty first century is no threat to us.

That page isn't loading for me, so I can't check it out. But they don't seriously have biplanes, right?

Poison Tom 96 said:
AshleeKel said:
That page isn't loading for me, so I can't check it out. But they don't seriously have biplanes, right?

They do :p

Why? Seriously, what do they think they could possibly do in 2013? Biplanes were out of date even in WWII!

AshleeKel said:
Poison Tom 96 said:
AshleeKel said:

They do :p

Why? Seriously, what do they think they could possibly do in 2013? Biplanes were out of date even in WWII!

Bi-planes were key to our WWII campaign. Even if they were out of date by then :p

DiogoJ42 said:
They do say they have some serious hardwear as well. But still... :p

Fixed that for you there.

I doubt North Korea even has a quarter of what the graphic shows. Why would they need to Photoshop submarines if they had enough? ;)

Oh, I know they can they are so basic that the only thing that can fail is the engine. Shoot at them with a gun and the bullets just fly straight through. That still doesn't make them any more useful than a pointy stick in a modern war though.

"Silly me" was in reply to Andrew's post. ;)

DiogoJ42 said:
Bwahahahaha!!!!! It seems the reason they didn't launch the other day is because Their Windows 8 powered computers crashed! :p

Some people think this may have been a deliberate sabotage from the US using the inbuilt kill switch in Windows 8.

Haha love this bit:

The announcement from the Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) did not indicate a new scheduled time for a missile test, saying only that it was “working with Windows 8 support to resolve the issue.”

In the words of one intelligence analyst, “That means the test has been delayed indefinitely.”

So true! :p