• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Parc Astérix: General Discussion

It is fairly straightforward to get to the park via public transport from the Disneyland Paris area? Thinking of Phantasialand to Europa to Disneyland (plus Paris) trip next august. Will be using the train between each location and flying into Germany and then back from Paris.

Also would it be recommended to stay over in one their onsite hotels and do two days as don’t have option of not going in school holidays.

Plan onsite at phantasialand and Europa park and offsite at Disneyland Paris.

I’d recommend the hotels, although they’re not cheap. They offer a morning ERT and a third day ticket for €5. You also get 10% off merch.

I know there’s a bus for CDG to the park several times a day and there’s obviously also a bus from DLP to CDG, if that helps.

I’d recommend the hotels, although they’re not cheap. They offer a morning ERT and a third day ticket for €5. You also get 10% off merch.

I know there’s a bus for CDG to the park several times a day and there’s obviously also a bus from DLP to CDG, if that helps.
Thanks that’s great, I can get the train easily enough to CDG so can get the bus from there. Just waiting for Europa to release hotel booking for next year and then will book what need to, will work out then if can stay on site at Asterix within my budget.

Christ. 3 days there? I mean, it's lovely and all but... nope.

:)

Cracking. Really think this will balance out the line up at Parc Astérix. The park has changed and improved immeasurably in the 20 years I have been visiting. It's always had its unique humour and themed areas, entertainment and so on - but now it really is a top tier park with great rides, great hours, operations and some hotels too.

Up until the addition of, I would say, Pégase Express - the park was just shy of the absolute top level. Now it's definitely in and about that spot.

Easter Holidays will be busy then if true. Definitely want to get out and ride this bad boy. Haven't been to this park in a long long time.

I know they have been working on this for a while, but it is refreshing to see a park seemingly on course to open a coaster at the start of the season!

This combined with the rave reviews for the new hotel is making a visit inevitable in the coming months.