• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Parque Warner Madrid: General Discussion

I’m sure the park was always planned originally to have a hotel, expansions etc, but it’s never really happened. When you drive there you can see it was always planned to have more work the various roundabouts and junctions which are just dead ends everywhere.

From Spanish wikipedia, it seems the line was planned to be removed entirely but they never got round to it. The power lines were removed nearly 10 years ago though and there's presumably been little to no maintenance of the rest of it, so it seems highly unlikely that service would ever be restored

Yeah it's quite a way from Madrid.
Visited in 2019 and stayed in Pinto (I think) to get from there to central Madrid (for Parque Attraciones) it was a train, then the subway. The bus to the theme park also picked up from the train station in Pinto.

Thought even then they really should have their own hotel for people visiting Parque Warner and their water park.

I went in 2021 and got the train. It didn't feel a whole lot different than say getting to Thorpe from central London. I knew there was a rail line near the park but didn't realise it was a passenger one! Thought it was a disused freight route of some kind

It's going to be needing to send a train every 40 seconds to get decent throughput with such small trains

That's also a really short launch track. Looks to be barely more than 10 to 20m long before pulling up.

From: https://twitter.com/ParqueWarner/status/1629118460008562689?t=BAODCt-gJTcrA_6HgpwCOQ&s=19

I have to say that this new coaster really looks like a potential masterpiece and possible world top 10! The launches seem powerful, and the layout looks superb!