• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Parque Warner Madrid: General Discussion

Looks like today is the day to announce when your big new Intamin coaster is opening! Parque Warner have Tweeted the following, which suggests an imminent opening in March:

It appears that the park opens for the season on Saturday.

I think park opened a few weeks back, they constantly share people’s stories of the park on Instagram.

The park has a second opening/season change which is in March. When I went the water rides were closed until late March and this second opening thing

Recent testing footage shows they've put a very strong a trim brake on the top hat. Not to stop it overspeeding, but more like a holding brake to give hangtime over the edge of the drop.

Still looks good, obviously but I'd prefer a nice ejector top hat personally.

The airtime hill immediately after the top hat looks pretty jarring though, so maybe it’s to help avoid over-speeding there? But I agree it does seem to render the top hat a bit pointless.

That looks great and exactly what that park probably needs.

The shaping on the reverse sidewinder looks like something I knocked together in No Limits, quite strange.

What happens at the end ? Does the track switch and you roll slowly into the station ?

Apologies for clogging up this thread with trip planning questions, but does anyone know of any ticket discounts/deals? The website suggests that there are promo-codes available, and I don’t want to pay more than I have to!