• ā„¹ļø Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Phantasialand: General Discussion

Ooops! Guessing Taron being closed is more of a precaution at this stage whilst they ensure there is no structural damage. You'd like to think that, assuming it was a relatively low speed impact, there is no cause for concern.

Booked Hotel Charles Lindbergh for January for wintertraum. 399 euro for two people.

2 days entry each to the park
11am-8pm park hours.
2 x F.L.Y fast pass
Breakfast
3 course meal
Astronaut Cabin in Rookburgh area with night access to Rookburgh.

I think it's such a good deal and cannot WAIT!

Booked Hotel Charles Lindbergh for January for wintertraum. 399 euro for two people.

11am-8pm park hours.
2 x F.L.Y fast pass
Breakfast
3 course meal

Stayed here back in April. The food was fantastic throughout the park and the 3 course meal was excelllent! Make sure you find time to walk around the area after hours when itā€™s dark. Itā€™s a surreal experience and it feels like youā€™re trespassing.

Be ready for daggers heading your way when walking through the hotel queue line for F.L.Y from the main queue line. Youā€™ll be the only people walking that queue and itā€™s very awkward šŸ¤£

11am-8pm park hours.
2 x F.L.Y fast pass
Breakfast
3 course meal

It's the standard price for the CL cabins. Well worth it.

11am-8pm park hours.
2 x F.L.Y fast pass
Breakfast
3 course meal

So jealous! We did a night at the Charles Lindbergh in January during the final week of Wintertraum and it was amazing (and great value for money) - just need to save up to do it again!

11am-8pm park hours.
2 x F.L.Y fast pass
Breakfast
3 course meal

Whereā€™s the deal for 2 days?