• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Phantasialand: General Discussion

It's only been 3 months since visiting and watching that video just makes me want to get back to phantasialand as soon as possible, walking into that park it's impossible not to smile.
I've been quite clear and open with my wife and kids that the most memorable moment in my life wasn't our wedding day or seeing my children being born, it was walking in to Rookburgh for the first time. Absolutely magical.

Renowned for being the intricate masters of cramming every available inch of space with theming, have now been caught out using AI in their imagery and artwork:

Staying 3 nights next year. Buffets don't look great for the price and we can't eat where we want as we're in Ling Bao. Do I raid a supermarket in Cologne before I arrive or buy sandwiches on site in the day and look them in the room to eat later. Are the park strict on taking food into the park like BPB?

Staying 3 nights next year. Buffets don't look great for the price and we can't eat where we want as we're in Ling Bao. Do I raid a supermarket in Cologne before I arrive or buy sandwiches on site in the day and look them in the room to eat later. Are the park strict on taking food into the park like BPB?
Absolutely no problems taking food in, BPB is the only park I’ve ever seen have that rule.

There are REWE and Lidl supermarkets in Bruhl that are very easy to visit and get stocked up with supplies before you go to Phantasialand.

When i stayed last summer i was staying at Matamba and ate ag both hotels (booked in advance). I though while pricey both buffets where good, especially Matamba and would definitely go to both again when I next manage to go.

Honestly, with the incredible array of food on display within the park, you won’t feel the need to splash out on the buffets or hotel restaurants anyway. Best theme park food I’ve ever had! But then again with Aramark being the uk standard, it’s not hard to beat 🤣