• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Planet Coaster, RCT & NoLimits Quick Questions

How do you put the NL1 simulator into manual mode? It's not saying on the 'H' help page, yet it's saying what buttons to press once you're in manual mode. It's really confusing me. :/

Its called "Change Dispatch Mode", which is F11. Seeing as you're on Mac, and may not have these functions, you can go into Setup, then Controls, then onto Change Dispatch Mode, and then type in what command you want to use for it.

Is it possible to completely reset the terraformer in NL1 to just flat land? I've really mucked one of my coasters up and don't know what to do. :/

Yes. Go to tools, then Adjust Height. Make sure the Effect Marked Area Only is not selected, and then select Exact Height. Then make the Adjustment 0.

Nick said:
Yes. Go to tools, then Adjust Height. Make sure the Effect Marked Area Only is not selected, and then select Exact Height. Then make the Adjustment 0.

Thank you so much, you're a star!

Does anyone know of or have links to any decent custom cable car or chairlift systems? I remember seeing something with the Sigma Diamond cabins, which would be cool, but I'm wondering if there are any more similar :)

Ian said:
Does anyone know of or have links to any decent custom cable car or chairlift systems? I remember seeing something with the Sigma Diamond cabins, which would be cool, but I'm wondering if there are any more similar :)

I take it you're on about RCT3, and there's a CTR made by Project Towers which looks exactly like the AT style cable cars!

In NL1, is there an option to remove water in the terra former? I want some hills and valleys which aren't full of water tbh.

Re: RCT & NoLimits Quick Questions

Not in the Terraformer. It can be done in the Track Editor under Terrain Options check the box to disable water.

Looking for some good B&M invert supports and spine connectors in RCT including diagonals. Any ideas? :)

Does anyone know if there's a way to put walls on the diagonal in RCT3? If not, is there a diagonal walls pack?

Thanks

Sorry for the double post, but can someone inform me of where in-game RCT3 screenshots and movie files are stored on a Mac?

Thanks in advance.

My screenshots are saved in a folder called 'RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Platinum' under 'Pictures' :)

My screenshots are saved in a folder called 'RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Platinum' under 'Pictures' :)
Something went wrong with my mac, and now I don't seem to have a proper "pictures" file. It only shows up when looking for media from specific apps. Anyway, I'm more bothered about the movies.

YdXIVz1.png

So you're saying your sidebar in Finder isn't the same as mine? There are RollerCoaster Tycoon Platinum folders under 'Pictures' and 'Movies' on mine which is where in-game screenshots and movie files are stored :)

fxd2x3e.png

The movies and pictures folders are custom made, as I couldn't find my others. I'm also missing music, as you can see.