• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Planet Coaster, RCT & NoLimits Quick Questions

Your Mac's not lost anything. It just sounds like it reverted to the default sidebar setup where it hides a lot of stuff (Annoyingly the most useful). Just pop into Finder preferences, and in the Sidebar tab you can choose what it does and doesn't display by ticking items.

It's one of the first things I do when setting up a new Mac OS :p

OjkgSZb.png

I've recently installed ATH's catwalks CS set on RCT3, yet it only shows up in the sandbox mode, whereas I am currently making a park in Custom Scenario mode. Any ideas?

That's weird but if you're playing the park then perhaps it's something to do with research? Check to see in the scenario options in the scenario editor whether all research is unlocked.

Might be getting a new laptop soon so I can get nl2. What sort of specs are people with laptops running it on? It says you need 2ghz clock speed on the website but isn't that almost impossible to get on a laptop apart from those ones that have turbo? Isn't that only meant to be used for short times?

For some reason, shadows have just stopped working on the game for me.

2vb6dc9.png

Any ideas, chaps?

Have you downloaded any custom content that could have included a shadow removing mod?

Have you downloaded any custom content that could have included a shadow removing mod?
Just removed the latest content I have added and it made no difference.

I hadn't added any other content after the glitch.

I'm not sure then. I guess none of that content used an installer that could have put something somewhere unexpected? If still not it could be a game glitch beyond my knowledge.

I'm looking for Matts Egyptian set, (as shown in the link below).

http://www.shyguysworld.com/index.php/topic,7992.0.html

All the download links seem to be broken so if anyone has a copy of the set it'd be great if I could borrow it from them.

It used to be on my old computer but I never kept a copy outside of my RCT3 directory which would require an electrical seance to access :oops:

NL2 update has made it so I cannot move in any sort of camera. I can look on the spot but no moving...

Is anybody getting this when opening RCT3 on a mac?

4K9VtDr.png

This has never happened before and it worked fine after I last did an update. Only started doing it just now. When it reaches the end of the loading bar nothing happens and the game doesn't load.

:confused:o_O

It's running fine on my machine, though it did ask for my iTunes password, which I don't think normally happens. But then I'm still using Mavericks, because I'm too lazy to bother updating things.

It's running fine on my machine, though it did ask for my iTunes password, which I don't think normally happens. But then I'm still using Mavericks, because I'm too lazy to bother updating things.
It's very odd, because there's no other apps that are doing the same thing. :/