• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Planning applications for new Scarefest maze locations

That Merlin magic making van has been there since curse was being built.

Heres some pics from the weekend with foundation work now taking place. Also they haven’t had permission approved yet, but they must be pretty confident
IMG_7263.jpegIMG_7262.jpeg

There’s currently no sign of activity on the darkest depths site as far as I can see.

Makes sense to start now, even if by slim chance planning is rejected. You could still do something with the floor space temporarily id think.

I know the excitement is mostly about scarefest, what are the other options in play here?

The other strong contender would be replacement 'back of house' facilities.

Most notably, there are some facilities on the Horizon site that will need to be relocated to allow for that area to become part of the park's front of house. In previous planning doc (the last long term development plan) the yard behind The Curse was identified as where some of the backstage facilities would be relocated to when the time came, though I don't believe this was mentioned as part of the Horizon planning docs.