• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Plopsaland De Panne General Discussion

That Super Splash must feel like a really, really long float back to the station in winter.

I don’t really get the design of that ride. Near instant drop with no suspense , then as you say the very long float back. Was it a prototype?

The one at Efteling looks much better, think it has dark ride section then a few twists before the splash?

Hey supersplash has the

rather cool elevator that spins you 180 degrees round as you lift up towards the drop

But that float back to the station takes well too long, not like they even run a decent number of boats to make that worthwhile.

Hey supersplash has the

rather cool elevator that spins you 180 degrees round as you lift up towards the drop

But that float back to the station takes well too long, not like they even run a decent number of boats to make that worthwhile.
It only has 3 boats anyway. Not really sure why it takes so long to return too when the one at EP is far quicker.

Went middle of December last year on a Wednesday. Bought ticket on tripper.nl on the train on the way there after checking the weather, 8 degrees some rain morning/midday.

Had a blast - less than 500 people in the park I reckon (they didn’t even open the gift shop) so had zen rides on everything bar RtH. Every ride they could open was open, the water rides open later (and yes that float back was ridiculous!). RtH was request to get off so had about 50 rides on it (would have had more if not had to leave early)! Obviously also turns into night rides at end of the day.

Do Plopsaland have any plans for a new ride in 2025 or are they quite sporadic in their additions? Do they have much limitation in terms of land?

Do Plopsaland have any plans for a new ride in 2025 or are they quite sporadic in their additions? Do they have much limitation in terms of land?
They seem to invest every few years. We had the indoor Bumba circus last year as new and that was quite big so I imagine we’ll have a few quiet years now, but you never know!

Seems the ownership group are adding quite a bit to Holiday Park, and some new bits to PlopsaCoo in the next few years.
Plopsaland felt quite 'complete' as a theme park can be when I visited in summer 2022, especially compared to PlopsaCoo and Holiday Park.

At a guess seeing how Holiday Park are already announcing coasters for 2025 and 2026 you'd think with the same owners (and RTH being announced well in advance) the next serious investment would probably be 2027 at the earliest.

I wouldn't be surprised to see some flats added in the coming years before a new coaster.

I think a Gyro Swing and/or a Drop Tower could be fantastic for Plopsaland to complement Ride to Happiness.

Something else I remembered, it was coincidentally Tomorrowland Festival whilst we were at Plopsa.

Having a rollercoaster in a family theme park sponsored by a dance festival is..... interesting?