• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Quick Questions 2012

Would it be cheeky to ask Guest Services to look after it? Legoland were so kind as to watch it all day for me! But would Towers do the same? Suppose I could always ask!

Can anyone reel off a few examples of the products that Tesco have 2 for 1 vouchers on and also confirm that they're still about please?

Tom said:
Can anyone reel off a few examples of the products that Tesco have 2 for 1 vouchers on and also confirm that they're still about please?

I'm not sure if they're still about, but they were on the likes of cereal & teabags, Tesco's own brand stuff.

Tom said:
Jaffa Cakes. Vile things, produce of the devil.

Sent from my New iPad using Tapatalk HD

thefatone said:
You would think so, but the races don't seem to coincide this year.

Apparently is either today or next sunday.
Today is a 'Traveller Day', as confirmed by a member of staff. Police are on resort, as are numerous security staff, and bag checks are being conducted t the entrance.

Just stood in a very long queue for Air (reduced capacity, one station in operation) in between two very rowdy groups, both of which seemed to think it appropriate to shout, swear and throw things at other people.

Nice!

Sent from my New iPad using Tapatalk HD

£15 Tickets

Does anyone know much about how these work?

I rang AT up today and spoke to someone who didn't know, comes back and says yes they are doing them you can book online. I have just been to book them for this Sunday and it says there sold out.

Now does that mean there won't be any on the day? How can you sell out of something when I could go in earlier?

I don't want to get there at 3:50pm and find I can't get into the park :(

Re: £15 Tickets

I assume this is the after 4pm offer for Scarefest.

I'm afraid to say that the £15 ticket is only available to purchase in advance. I quote the Alton Towers website: "Visit for Scarefest on October 19th or 22nd-25th and we are offering an exclusive after 4pm ticket at a reduced rate! This fantastic offer is only avaiable if purchased in advance!" - So gathering from that, if you cannot book them online then it looks like there will be none available for that day at all.

Re: Re: Quick Questions 2012

Thomas said:
Can you fit a motorbike helmet and clothing in a locker, and if so how much is a locker?

I'm unsure as I haven't used the new lockers for my helmet (i have a helmet lock on my bike) gear should be fine though.

I got annoyed them changing the lockers as I used to give my gear to guest services, if it won't fit I'm sure they could take it for you and understand!

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Stelios said:
http://www.altontowers.com/online-gifts/

Although clothing is there in the "Tickets & Prices" tab, it cannot be selected upon reaching the online gift page due to a broken link. Does this mean they have stopped selling clothing online or it is just out of stock? Thanks.

The link has been removed from their site, but not off that tab. Weather or not it is because they no longer sell online is anyone's guess? Maybe contact them.