• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Quick Questions 2012

I'd call them the tumblers - it sounded like a good name for them. And no, I wasn't influenced by Batman :p

They probably have a really dull name like "positioning drums" or something. I can't imagine them being that exciting :p

LiamC said:
Just on the Scarefest App, anyone know why Th13teen is closed?
Most probably just a technical issue, it's not abnormal for it to happen. Whilst I've been looking at the Scarefest App over the past few days, I've noticed Rita show as 'Closed' too, so it's nothing out of the norm.

I can't work this out through the site, but does anyone know how much a maze ticket would cost if bought on the day, for the earliest slot?

Thanks

:)

Visiting Towers with my two mates on Monday of whom one of them is a coeliac. Other than potatoes and salad, where and what would your recommend eating?

Vicky said:
I can't work this out through the site, but does anyone know how much a maze ticket would cost if bought on the day, for the earliest slot?

Thanks

:)

£9 for both mazes for the earlier slots

It's usually around 7-7:30pm if I remember correctly. Probably more around the 7pm-ish mark.

Last year, it started at 7pm on the Sunday, and I'm assuming it'll be the same for all three days this year. :)

How much Terror of the Towers fast track this year please? I begrudge paying for Fastrack but like last year, with limited time on the park it may be necessary evil for me. I think it was £5 at the entrance last year?

I belive its also £5 this year. If I was you I would check the queue first before buying it, sometimes this years its not been too bad, but it does depend on the day and time you look. If you dont mind when you do it, its sometimes best to join the queue before TOTT opens (12 on Saturday, 1pm other days).

Sorry to double post but I am leaving in a couple of hours. It's another time extraction style question. I know you have to enter both within 40 minutes of the timeslot. We have 8:30 to 9, so would it be possible to enter one queue at 9pm and then go to the other immediately after? Thanks in advance.

Anyone know how many seconds there are between each dispatch for Th13teen?

Well I'm guessing it should take as long as it takes for the first train to clear lift 1, which is about 28-30 seconds. I'd take a guest with normal loading of guests that they should be trying to send a train about every 45 seconds at the most to be efficient? No doubt someone with more knowledge of the figures will be able to give you an accurate number :p

If they're running without stacking they're doing a great job, and it really eats up the queue.