• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Quick Questions 2012

Tom said:
Sorry to double post but I am leaving in a couple of hours. It's another time extraction style question. I know you have to enter both within 40 minutes of the timeslot. We have 8:30 to 9, so would it be possible to enter one queue at 9pm and then go to the other immediately after? Thanks in advance.

The mazes shut at 9. So the best option would be to join 1 queue before 8:30, as if you leave it too late then these could be shut down and you won't be allowed entry.

Sorry to sound stupid, but after visiting Towers last month, i've noticed that TH13TEEN's crypt still has scaffolding on it. Not sure if its been taken off since i visited but if it hasnt, does anyone know why it's still there?

cool_boy_jon said:
Sorry to sound stupid, but after visiting Towers last month, i've noticed that TH13TEEN's crypt still has scaffolding on it. Not sure if its been taken off since i visited but if it hasnt, does anyone know why it's still there?

Theming.

Does anyone know if next day bounceback is available during fireworks, and if so how much is it?

John said:
Does anyone know if next day bounceback is available during fireworks, and if so how much is it?
Nope, they don't sell them unfortunately! Scarefest they did, but not for Fireworks. I guess it's down to it being near/at capacity each day.

Last year they had a next day bounce back ticket for Fireworks but its more expensive than the standard one. Ring the park or if already on park ask at the Box Office.

Anybody know where you can download the Terror in the Towers music? Not the outdoors bit as I found out that was Midnight Syndicate and got that from Itunes.. its the bits you hear outside the towers booming out and in the final strobe maze..?

Dave said:
Last year they had a next day bounce back ticket for Fireworks but its more expensive than the standard one. Ring the park or if already on park ask at the Box Office.
I was told you could buy a ticket as a bounce back FOR fireworks, for £17, but once AT fireworks, you can't buy one for the next day. This was by the box office staff back on the preview weekend of Scarefest this year.

Siralgenon, when are you looking to go?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

T said:
Dave said:
I was told you could buy a ticket as a bounce back FOR fireworks, for £17, but once AT fireworks, you can't buy one for the next day. This was by the box office staff back on the preview weekend of Scarefest this year.

Siralgenon, when are you looking to go?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yeah, you can get them from the Box Office, but I forgot to pick one up the other day :( We're going on Sunday.

Does anyone know how much an Alton Towers Premium Annual Pass Renewal is this year? Renewing tonight so would like to know how much money to take rather than carry extra around. Thanks in advance :)

Noonie99 said:
Anybody know where you can download the Terror in the Towers music? Not the outdoors bit as I found out that was Midnight Syndicate and got that from Itunes.. its the bits you hear outside the towers booming out and in the final strobe maze..?

I second this, would be brilliant to get a hold of!

Am I OK to throw away my MAP refill bottle now? It's not year long, it just lasts until the end of the season right? It won't be valid for February? :)

As far as I know Sam... The press release seemed to point to next years bottles being valid for 12 months, as opposed to this years being granted an extension.

I'd keep it if you ever visit Cariba Creek or the Hotels for Christmas or whatever. If you aren't planning on doing any of that, chuck it! :p

Here's a question that a few people including myself have wanted to know for a while now: What does 'Arcus' mean?

As you can see, it was witten on the front of the trains in the Th13teen concept art:

MinetrainIdea.jpg

BigAl said:
I'd keep it if you ever visit Cariba Creek or the Hotels for Christmas or whatever. If you aren't planning on doing any of that, chuck it! :p
Can you use the MAP Capsule in the Hotel & Cariba Creek?! I did not know this, can someone confirm?

You can use it in Cariba for sure and I'm fairly certain you can in Ma's too. Unsure on ATH.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

mrbrightside said:
You can use it in Cariba for sure and I'm fairly certain you can in Ma's too. Unsure on ATH.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
Wow, fantastic. I never knew this!

When on park for scarefest this year we were queuing for TOTT within fastrack, and it was belived that "blue Peter" went in before us filming, so I was just wondering if anybody has seen them broadcasting the tape