• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.
Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Really really quick question. Have heard a few references to coaster corner. Can someone please explain what that is?
It was an informal name for the now closed area behind Cloud Cuckoo Land in the direction of the Flag Tower. It's now a back of house area as the park shifted its developments to the opposite side of the property (away from the village)

Over the years it was home to the 4 Man Bob, Beast, Mouse & Big Apple, hence its nickname.

image.php%3Fid=776&width=528

It was an informal name for the now closed area behind Cloud Cuckoo Land in the direction of the Flag Tower. It's now a back of house area as the park shifted its developments to the opposite side of the property (away from the village)

Over the years it was home to the 4 Man Bob, Beast, Mouse & Big Apple, hence its nickname.

image.php%3Fid=776&width=528
Thank you

Smiler question here; just how bad is that infamous "jolt" after one of the inversions on Smiler? That is one of the things I'm most worried about.

Smiler question here; just how bad is that infamous "jolt" after one of the inversions on Smiler? That is one of the things I'm most worried about.

There are two noticeable jolts on The Smiler. The jolt I always feel is the one coming out of the first inverted drop. Feels like going over a pothole on the road. The cobra roll jolt has never really been an issue for me personally.

Otherwise The Smiler is not too bad for roughness. I really enjoy it and I think some people are a bit overly sensitive. ;)

Nor me either actually. ;)

At the end of the day I heard my back snap but I think that had more to do with RMT. We came back into the station on our side o_Oo_O and I did think I was gonna fall out at one point. Funny thing is though I loved it. Both laps :)

The fly-to-lie section on Galactica (after the first drop) always hurts my neck for some reason. Luckily it is only a short section though. :)

I've ridden the Smiler loads of times this season, it's not as bad as people say it is. There are a couple of jolts but it's nowhere near as rough as some rides in the UK. I did Blackpool last weekend and the Big One, Big Dipper, National, Infusion were all a lot rougher to ride.

I only noticed the jolts after some theme park Vlog videos mentioned them. I did the Smiler four times in twenty minutes a few weeks ago, didn't feel in pain or anything.

I've ridden the Smiler loads of times this season, it's not as bad as people say it is. There are a couple of jolts but it's nowhere near as rough as some rides in the UK. I did Blackpool last weekend and the Big One, Big Dipper, National, Infusion were all a lot rougher to ride.

I only noticed the jolts after some theme park Vlog videos mentioned them. I did the Smiler four times in twenty minutes a few weeks ago, didn't feel in pain or anything.

Agree with this. It's not bad at all.

Submission however, was a torturous past tale..

Thanks everyone, I might ride it during the TS meet this Saturday. :)

If I do then I'll report back on how I found it.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.