• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.
Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Does anyone know if there is a time limit on the bring a friend for £15 Season Pass offer, or if it is an ongoing offer?
Thanks.

Does anyone understand European clothes sizes ? Doing some online shopping and it’s giving me a headache!

Have you checked the labels on your clothes in the wardrobe? Sometimes the wash labels will have UK, EU and US sizes. Sports tops and in particular Adidas tend to be good for that.

Which rides at Alton Towers are most restrictive in terms of their restraints, other than Wicker Man. I’m asking on behalf of a friend who’s curious before they visit the park.

EDIT: Are the rides with OTSR all okay? And is Th13teen okay?

Last edited:
Buy a Portable mobile phone charger. You can get them at quid shops. B&M and over priced ones at petrol stations.
I alway have one and a car charger in my backpack

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Buy a Portable mobile phone charger. You can get them at quid shops. B&M and over priced ones at petrol stations.
I alway have one and a car charger in my backpack

If it's a big one you end up having security ask "erm what's that"

Sent from my Swift 2 X using Tapatalk

Well it hard to get on a coaster with a utility belt :D

I'll bet. You should try squeezing in to a ride while wearing a gun belt, sword baldrick and a load of foam throwing knives! (Spoiler: it can't be done.)

Really really quick question. Have heard a few references to coaster corner. Can someone please explain what that is?

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.