• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.
Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
That's so the track can't clearly be seen in the autumn and winter when there's less foliage on the trees. They can't just build whatever they want and paint it dark green.

Whether they can build an embankment and relocate some tall trees on it or not to make the tree line higher is something I don't know.
I believe that would be what is commonly called taking the absolute Mick ...

Sent from my Swift 2 Plus using Tapatalk

What's your favourite 3 rides?

See the list below my profile pic o_O

If you are talking about at Alton,

My top must do 4 in no particular order are, Oblivion, Smiler, Nemesis, Wicker man,

I also like to ride Rita, Thirteen, Runaway mine train,

For the non rollercoasters, Hex, Rapids, Duel, Sealife

If you plan your day right, you should get on all the above plus much more.

There are also Spinball and Galactica which I tend not to do.

The dungeons are good if you have done all the above and wanting to fill some time as a one off. I do begrudge paying the up-charge on this attraction as well as taking up 45 minutes of precious ride time.

If you don't have ERT then what time are you let into the park? The rides open at 10 so surely they let you in before then?

If you don't have ERT then what time are you let into the park? The rides open at 10 so surely they let you in before then?
In practice ert is often ignored for safety reasons, but I'm theory any time from start of ERT to 10am for non ERT guests

Wait so non ERT guests can get in for ERT?
Basically if it looks like it's going to get crowded they will allow non ERT guests in early to prevent any possible situation from occuring.
Basically non ERT guests can hope for ERT but don't expect it.

Also can you upgrade a day ticket to a premium season pass? If so how much does it cost?
You can on the day at the RBO, just pay the difference between the ticket and the pass you want.
(You can even upgrade to MAPs if you don't want the Alton Towers Dunegons)

You can on the day at the RBO, just pay the difference between the ticket and the pass you want.
(You can even upgrade to MAPs if you don't want the Alton Towers Dunegons)

The normal season pass is £23 to upgrade so surely the premium pass is more

Those people in the 'normal' queue look heartbroken when they see the ERT queue going in at 9 and they realise they ain't gonna be shifting anywhere for a fair while. Don't be one of those guys.

We usually turn up for about quarter past 9 and there’s always a queue in the normal “10am entrance” line.

Those people in the 'normal' queue look heartbroken when they see the ERT queue going in at 9 and they realise they ain't gonna be shifting anywhere for a fair while. Don't be one of those guys.

Used to be 9am, unfortunatly it now 9.20ish that ERT get let into the park now for 9.30 ride time if we are lucky enough for them to have them up and running on time :rolleyes:

Quick question, did you like the changed Nemesis theme music in the 2007 season?

I recently only found out about it as I kind of lost interest in theme parks around 2004 and have only started obsessing over it all again now.

I like it although it’s not as atmospheric as the original. 2007 version does match the ride though in my opinion

*another edit* I’d have probably lost my s*** had I known about them changing it at the time*

Last edited:
Morning guys,

We are heading to towers on Saturday with the plan to get there early and then, when it gets busy, go back on the monorail for a game of extraordinary golf (which we’ve never done before) and then back in to the park for the last couple of hours.

Is it easy/possible to leave and come back in?
I assume we will have to leave through the main entrance rather than the one near roller coaster restaurant?

Cheers for any help you can offer :)

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.