• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.
Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
The Towers used to be very popular, the majority of guests wouldnt care but the ruins always had a lot of people in them that I remember. I think they should at least open them now and then for guests even if its a guided walk type thing.

Guided tour of the Towers available soon for £10pp.
VIP passholders can book for early preview next week for £50pp

Sent from my SM-J600FN using Tapatalk

Depending on the depth of the tour, I'd happily pay for a walk around the towers after the park has closed. Especially if it included some behind the scenes and some history of the place.

They could do a ghost walk in the evenings too, meet at nightfall to wander the deserted park. Would be perfect for hotel guests. Give everyone a torch, rig a couple of effects (some fog, a loud bang ect.) gaurented scare and you've got yourself fun evening activities with almost no investment required, just a member of staff.

Id pay to do a tour of the park and towers after dark. Tbh I would pay extra to go after 8 and go on rides until 1-2am but Dont think the local community would be happy with that

Depends how serious the injury is I guess. I do not think it would impact that much on rides as long as it doesn't fly off.

I would give the Battle Galleons a miss though, there is a lot of pumping action to do on that ride, would probably end up giving your wrist more of an injury to be honest.

We are talking about gp here, I do know oblivion is faster.
if it's down to speed, then why do the gp like the smiler so much. You may say ' because it goes upside down a lot' and then we're onto inversions. And if the gp like inversions then why don't they like nemesis?

if it's down to speed, then why do the gp like the smiler so much. You may say ' because it goes upside down a lot' and then we're onto inversions. And if the gp like inversions then why don't they like nemesis?
Becayse it doesn't go upside down enough. ..

Sent from my Swift 2 Plus using Tapatalk

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.