• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.
Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
A little off topic, but how come all the rides are Blackpool, including the Pepsi max big one have restrictions of 1.32m ...my daughter is 1.37 and loves the bigger rides (including big one) but the wait to hit 1.4 for her to ride Nemmy, Blivvy , Smiler etc seems to be taking an age

A little off topic, but how come all the rides are Blackpool, including the Pepsi max big one have restrictions of 1.32m ...my daughter is 1.37 and loves the bigger rides (including big one) but the wait to hit 1.4 for her to ride Nemmy, Blivvy , Smiler etc seems to be taking an age

Could be lots of things but the type and design of the restraint, the seat style, ride type, whether it inverts and lots of other things all make part of the decision on the height restrictions. Also Blackpool Pleasure Beach historically gave the requirements in inches meaning slightly different limits to AT which has always used metres.

Could be lots of things but the type and design of the restraint, the seat style, ride type, whether it inverts and lots of other things all make part of the decision on the height restrictions. Also Blackpool Pleasure Beach historically gave the requirements in inches meaning slightly different limits to AT which has always used metres.
BUTTTTTTTTTTTTT.....Infusion is also 1.32m and that inverts one or 2 times :)

BUTTTTTTTTTTTTT.....Infusion is also 1.32m and that inverts one or 2 times :)
Its also a different manufacturer :)

Dragon Challenge at Universal Islands of Adventure (another B&M invert like Nemesis) has a requirment of 54 inches (1.37m) so is comparable with Nemesis, but another Vekoma SLC (comparable with Infusion at BPB) at Six Flags Mexico is 1.3m and Kong at Six Flags Discovery Kingdom is 52 inches (1.32m). So in this case it looks like it is a manufacturer thing and B&M have stricter restrictions.

Last post on this topic as I dont want to derail it too much BUT
Is Kumali at Flamingo Land 1.35m ....anyway i'll shut up now as she'll be over 1.4 by the end of this season anyway ....Bring on a RMC Cross Vally :)

It's £10 for next day and £15 for any day. I believe they are valid for scarefest but not fireworks. There is normally a ticket that you can buy for fireworks on park but It's more expensive.

I think it varies, as in the past I have seen them open late, yet other days they are closed even when it's still sunny outside. The opening hours are usually displayed at the entrance to the water park.

I think they often open an hour or two after the water park opens.

I was there a few weeks ago and the waterpark opening hours were 10am-8pm. The outdoor pools/slides were open from 11.15am - 7pm.

I think it varies, as in the past I have seen them open late, yet other days they are closed even when it's still sunny outside. The opening hours are usually displayed at the entrance to the water park.

I think they often open an hour or two after the water park opens.

It's more dependant on having the staff to lifeguard the outdoor pool rather than the weather I think.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.