• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.
Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Dunno if there is a postal option but your printed AP voucher gets you through the turnstile and you go to Sales and Info to get it

Hi, does anyone know if you can have an infant in a travel cot in the hotel room? We are visiting with friends and will have three kids with us. The website shifts us to a room for 6 when add the baby but she doesn't need a bed and I begrudge paying an extra 80 pounds for a baby.

Hi, does anyone know if you can have an infant in a travel cot in the hotel room? We are visiting with friends and will have three kids with us. The website shifts us to a room for 6 when add the baby but she doesn't need a bed and I begrudge paying an extra 80 pounds for a baby.

You can order a cot for the room at no extra charge https://www.altontowers.com/info-help/help-centre/ (look under the accomodation FAQ).

I'm not sure how you would book this online though, might be better to phone? But I guess you book and pay for the people in beds then add cot as a special requirment. Bear in mind the Splash Landings rooms are a little small so if you have two in the bunk beds and a cot there won't be a lot of space left!

Thanks, we're used to shuffling around a cot at home so not fussed about shoving her in a corner and being a bit cramped. The other two are pretty small and we are planning to be out of the room except for sleeping. Will have to phone them.

Hi folks,
quite along away but we going to towers in September but does anyone know when is the qiuetist days or when is the best days to go when you can just walk on the rides (kind of) ??

Many thanks

Hi folks,
quite along away but we going to towers in September but does anyone know when is the qiuetist days or when is the best days to go when you can just walk on the rides (kind of) ??

Many thanks
School days during term time. Last year we went on a Saturday in September expecting it to be quiet, but was actually quite busy, so school days are the way forward. :)

Does anyone know what has happened to the staff bus that ran from Stoke station before calling at Hanley and a few other places on the route?
Is it just the 32A to Towers now?
Just looking at moving to Stoke and wondering what areas are best to live in for transport to Towers.

Thanks in advance

I know towers cut a lot of buses a year or two ago, I think it is now just the 32a running and maybe one or two Alton staff only buses, but there are certainly no public buses ran by towers anymore.

32a runs Hanley to Uttoxeter via towers, staff bus runs early from leek to towers via Hanley, saw it on a return run this afternoon near Stoke-on-Trent station

The X39 will (hopefully) return again from Stoke station during busier times. It is a convenient extra option sometimes and they began to accept day passes last Scarefest/Fireworks.

Hey

Don't know if anyone will remember me way back from the old days on TowersTimes back when I was about 14!
I have a small question and didn't really want to start a new thread so thought I'd post here.

I'm basically organising a small Alton Towers trip for a group of friends in April, May or June (on either a Monday or a Friday) and I was just wondering around what dates around this time of the year are normally the quietest? (I'm guessing around May when the Easter hoidays end). Ideally I'd like a day where the longest queues are around 30 minutes so does anyone have an ideas?

Thanks!

Any Monday outside of school holidays in April and Early May should be fine. Avoid June as it's School trips season.

Hey

Don't know if anyone will remember me way back from the old days on TowersTimes back when I was about 14!
I have a small question and didn't really want to start a new thread so thought I'd post here.

I'm basically organising a small Alton Towers trip for a group of friends in April, May or June (on either a Monday or a Friday) and I was just wondering around what dates around this time of the year are normally the quietest? (I'm guessing around May when the Easter hoidays end). Ideally I'd like a day where the longest queues are around 30 minutes so does anyone have an ideas?

Thanks!
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday outside of school holidays are always good as they're not directly next to or on a weekend. :)

Thanks for the replies!

Realistically it's going to have to be on a Monday or a Friday because most of us will be coming from the South so we don't really want to take 2 days holiday from work. By the sound of it, it seems like Monday the 27th of April or Monday the 11th of May seem like the best shout as these are both outside term time and aren't bank holiday weekends. Would you expect the park to be fairly empty on either of these dates then?

Thanks for the replies!

Realistically it's going to have to be on a Monday or a Friday because most of us will be coming from the South so we don't really want to take 2 days holiday from work. By the sound of it, it seems like Monday the 27th of April or Monday the 11th of May seem like the best shout as these are both outside term time and aren't bank holiday weekends. Would you expect the park to be fairly empty on either of these dates then?

As far as it is possible to predict, but you can never be 100% certain.

Could anyone point me to the name of the font they use for signage within the Splash Landings hotel and the waterpark, mainly on directional boards?

It's the font used in the old Cariba Creek logo too!

alton_towers_077.jpg

hi, thought i would try my luck here to see if i can get hold of something or maybe a few things if it proves good... im working on a complete recreation of the park in no limits 2, has a facebook page if anyone would like to check it out...

https://www.facebook.com/ProjectTowersNL2?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

but there are a lot of things my team and i need, and sometimes they prove very hard to find soooo right now the 1 thing id really like to find to work with is the original cube map projection of charlie's lift... it was once on youtube and towerstimes before it was removed and im hoping that someone has a copy of it?

also if anyone has any high quality detailed plans of any of the rides that would also be really helpful :)

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.