• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.
Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Hi Guys

Three questions :)

1. If you have a Merlin Pass and plan on using the share the fun vouchers where do you exchange them for tickets ?
  2. Do I need to get a ticket or can I just scan the merlin pass at the gates ?
  3. Also, according to Merlin these tickets are entitled to early ride time. Can we exchange the vouchers before the 9am opening ?

Cheers
You go to any of the ticket booths at the entrance and they exchange them for a proper ticket.

You can scan your merlin pass at the gate which is manned (look for the sign above) rather than going through the turnstile with it. (Your friend with the actual ticket will go through a turnstile)

What time do the ticket booths open ?

From past experience the ticket booths usually open after many people with annual passes/hotel passes etc have already formed a large queue. So, basically, if you wait around for the additional ticket etc you're going to end up being 3rd class citizens at the back of the queue :)

Soz ;)

It is open but there's only one window open judging by opening weekend. They put more staff on at 9.

How much are the refillable soft drinks please? We were there forces day and got some but my husband can't remember! Thanks

How late does Ma Garritas bar stay open these days?
I think of varies depending how busy it is. Usually midnight or 1am I think, but I have seen it stay open later when really busy.

However even once the bar closes they never kick you out the actual bar area.

Am I right in thinking Scarefest is only running at weekends and during local school holidays this year? How busy is it likely to be?

600 mile round trip to the park, so going on a busy day is awful. ;)

Am I right in thinking Scarefest is only running at weekends and during local school holidays this year? How busy is it likely to be?

600 mile round trip to the park, so going on a busy day is awful. ;)
You are right. Last year though, first Sunday was empty. Got more rides than I've ever got done at towers, and did all the mazes and scarezones, all after arriving an hour later than I normally do (was traveller day though, but didn't cause too much of a problem)

You are right. Last year though, first Sunday was empty. Got more rides than I've ever got done at towers, and did all the mazes and scarezones, all after arriving an hour later than I normally do (was traveller day though, but didn't cause too much of a problem)

Thanks! Will weigh up my options. :)

Can anyone tell me what the Towers2 prices are this season?

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.