• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.
Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Hi all, I'm staying at the hotel and want to take advantage of ERT. What is the best way to get into the park from the hotel?

Monorail to main entrance, discussed in another forum thread there is a woodland walk at the end of the ATH garden but we don't think that opens till 10

As an old git (53!) regular visitor to the Towers,
right back to the birth of the Corkscrew,
and a first timer with a season pass...
what do you do to get into the park with your season pass?
and what do you do to get off the car park (premium pass holder)?

They changed the car park barriers last year and annual passes should now scan but there is almost always a member of staff there anyway.

Guys we pick up our merlin passes next Saturday and I'm getting mixed responses to where we pick them up. Do we have to go in and get them from the box office or it there a building outside like at thorpe. It's driving me insane I'm one of these people who like to plan to the letter.

Guys we pick up our merlin passes next Saturday and I'm getting mixed responses to where we pick them up. Do we have to go in and get them from the box office or it there a building outside like at thorpe. It's driving me insane I'm one of these people who like to plan to the letter.
You go to the pre-paid ticket office with your confirmation of purchase and ID of some sort. You'll then be issued an entrance ticket. Make your way to the Resort Box Office and your annual pass will be issued to you there. :)

Apart from RR, any other restaurants open past the park closing? Is that about 6pm in the summer? Thanks.

What rides have SRQ, and when is it worth it?

Oblivion, Smiler, TH13TEEN and Spinball Whizzer have single rider queues. The ones on Nemesis and Rita went last season and Galactica has lost its this season.

Apart from RR, any other restaurants open past the park closing? Is that about 6pm in the summer? Thanks.

Nope, the majority close at park close of even earlier. You can usually get donuts and corner coffee on towers trading is open later but that's usually it.

Hi Guys

Three questions :)

1. If you have a Merlin Pass and plan on using the share the fun vouchers where do you exchange them for tickets ?
  2. Do I need to get a ticket or can I just scan the merlin pass at the gates ?
  3. Also, according to Merlin these tickets are entitled to early ride time. Can we exchange the vouchers before the 9am opening ?

Cheers

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.