- News all the latest +
- Theme Park explore the park +
- Resort tour the resort+
- Future looking forward +
- History the archives +
- Community and meetups +
- Features explore more +
Towers can (supposedly) invalidate any tickets where the code is visible not the photo. Also, make sure it's not the sun tickets only available on certain days. Should be alright though, just be careful.I was planning on buying tickets from eBay but I'm not sure on how safe that is. Has anyone ever done this or is it safe to do?
Hello all! Couple of quick questions:
- Express car parking - how express are we talking? I've never been to AT (I know, right?) so I don't know the layout of the parking. I'll have a 1.5yo and an almost-4yo (going for her birthday) so anything that's closer to the entrance is a bonus. We won park tickets in a competition so am happy to pay out for an extra where it will help.
- CBeebies Land. I read somewhere there is a one-hour limit? We're pretty much going just for this and it's a 2.5 hour drive each way so you see where I'm going with this...
- Parent Queue Share - if both my husband and I want to go on rides with our 4yo but someone has to stay back with the 1.5yo, can we use the share ticket to have Parent 1 ride with our daughter, then give the share ticket to Parent 2 so they can ride with her as well? Or is it just for the parents to ride themselves, not with the kids?
- Thoughts on going the last Sunday of school holidays? Part of me is hoping that families will have blown all of their money by the end of half-term and are busy getting ready for the start of term the next day. We can either go this Sunday (when we know the weather will behave) or next week Thursday (where I think it will be pretty slow?) but who knows what the weather will be like, and if we don't go by then we'll have one very disappointed little girl. This is her birthday treat.
So yes, you are right @meryll83What is a Parent Queue Share Pass?
If you’re visiting the theme park with your little ones in tow but still want to enjoy the big rides pick up one of our Parent Queue Share passes.
Parent Queue Share passes enable Parent One to queue in the usual way, ensure that the pass is punched by a ride host. Parent two meets Parent One after the ride and takes the pass to the ride host via the access point to enter the ride. This ensures that the child is not left unaccompanied and that the parents can still enjoy our attractions.
We have enhanced our queue time information system with the introduction of digital boards in five key areas around the Park, as we appreciate our guests like to make informed decisions about which ride or attraction to visit next during the course of their day.
Parent Queue Share Passes are available from our Resort Box Office friendly near the main entrance on Towers Street, or from participating rides & attractions.