• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.
Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Oblivion. Yes yes yes. I was frightened to death when I first went on it but now it's my favourite ride. That drop - wow!

From what I've seen at Towers, the majority of guests are fine on roller coasters,of those who do feel nautious after a ride 99% can make it to the nearest toilet block.

I haven't been to Towers in a while but I'm going at the weekend. What's the best order to head to things these days ?
i usually go in a clockwise direction- Mutiny Bay, Katanga Canyon, Gloomy Wood, Forbidden Valley, Cloud Cuckoo Land/Dark Forest (via the Skyride), X Sector, Adventure Land, and last but not least, maybe Ceebeebies Land. I'm going on Saturday too, can't wait!

Last edited:
I normally go to galactica first (or oblivion/spinball if I get there for ERT), do nemesis whilst I'm up there, then just run round the park in some kind of order completely depending on queue times (leave oblivion until later in the day or ERT), and where I choose to eat lunch or any breakdowns.

I never have a specific way around the park, nor would I recommend one. If everyone follows the same plan, then you will just follow the crowed and end up with maximum queuing where ever you head.

I always get in early as possible. I would recommend using up ERT on the rides that are open and then 10am I would then head to all your must do rides first. If any ride has a really massive queue, ie..Galatica, I would leave this to last just before they close the queue lines.

I find that once the queue lines are officially close, the staff are very eager to get home and there will be no single riders, fast tracks and disable guest joining the queue lines after closing the queue lines, so what might normally be an hour waiting time, will turn into a 30 minute waiting time.

Probably seems busier due to the fact they've closed half the rides!
Well, that too, but it has definitely picked up. It's nice to see people hovering around rides and walkways being busier now, rather than last year where paths were deserted and the odd coaster had a queue. :)

Is a DigiPass worth the price? I'll be at the park next Monday and was debating on whether to buy one or not
The merlin Digipass is good value. It doesn't cost much more that the day pass, but lasts the whole season. If you visit the park a lot, the yes it's worth it.

The day pass? Definitely not. You might as well just buy the few photos that actually look good.

Is it just me, or is the th13teen ORP always really poor quality?

The merlin Digipass is good value. It doesn't cost much more that the day pass, but lasts the whole season. If you visit the park a lot, the yes it's worth it.

The day pass? Definitely not. You might as well just buy the few photos that actually look good.

Is it just me, or is the th13teen ORP always really poor quality?
All of the Thirteen ones I've been in have been like this, which isn't exactly low quality.

image.jpeg

All of the Thirteen ones I've been in have been like this, which isn't exactly low quality.

image.jpeg
I don't know if the flash is too bright or something, but I always look like a ghost. My face is just a white blur on every one of my th13teen ORP's

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.