• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.
Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Quite possibly one of the most dumb/boring questions ever encountered in here... but I'm going to go for it anyway!
What time does the Monorail start running? o_O

Quite possibly one of the most dumb/boring questions ever encountered in here... but I'm going to go for it anyway!
What time does the Monorail start running? o_O
Hi, welcome to TowersStreet. :)

The monorail starts running around half an hour before the park opens to the first guests of the day. This is usually 9am for guests entitled to ERT (early ride time), so the monorail would open at around 8:30am. This is, of course, assuming that the monorail has no technical problems or downtime in the morning.

Hi, welcome to TowersStreet. :)

The monorail starts running around half an hour before the park opens to the first guests of the day. This is usually 9am for guests entitled to ERT (early ride time), so the monorail would open at around 8:30am. This is, of course, assuming that the monorail has no technical problems or downtime in the morning.
No ERT during scarefest or fireworks so Monorail opens 9.30 or whenever they decided :p

Hi, working on a project and was wondering which character from toy land tours was the most iconic in your eyes. I wasn't around to experience the ride so your thoughts would be very useful! Seeing a picture of a pink elephant a lot!

For me is the large hippo in the tutu at the end of the ride with wobbly bra, I always joke about it being my mum :eek:

toylandk.JPG

Last edited:
We are going to Scarefest on Sunday... Which route around the park would you suggest? As in, which order of rides to try and 'beat' the queues?

We are going to Scarefest on Sunday... Which route around the park would you suggest? As in, which order of rides to try and 'beat' the queues?

Normally I would say Forbidden Valley as people tend to flock to The Smiler but since Galactica has been installed the crowds seem to split upon entering. We went straight for Galactica last Saturday at around 10.30am and it had a 20min queue so I would still suggest going there as later in the day the queue can get lengthy.

Our Route Saturday In Order if it helps...

10.30am
Nemesis - 5mins
Galactica - 20mins
Skyride to Dark Forrest
Th13teen - Fastracked but had a 30min queue
Rita - Fastracked but had a 40min queue

1pm
Skyride to Forbidden Valley
Rollercoaster Restaurant - 20min wait
Duel - 10min
RMT - 30min
Rapids - 20min

4pm
Terror Of The Towers - 40min
Sub Species - 15mins
Altonville Mine Tours - Advertised 90min, we came back later

6pm
Smiler - Fastracked - Advertised 70min queue but lied, 20mins tops
Oblivion - Walk on
Altonville Mine Tours - 40mins

I recommend getting there nice and early, use print at home tickets if you can they save time at kiosks!

Head straight to Galactica and do that, for the rest of the day it will have a big queue.

Then just work your way around the park in order. Don't run around like headless chickens based on queue times on the app, that's what my friends insisted on doing and we didn't get on everything we wanted to!

As soon as it's dark I reccomend going straight to Nemesis, then walking around ending at th13teen/Rita. The queues were tiny by the end of the night!

I have a Kellogg's 2for1 grown ups go free voucher thing that's valid until 30th June 2017.. just wondering if anyone knows if this excludes tomorrow as scare fest is going on? Thanks

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.