• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.
Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Hi all, I'm planning to visit next Monday and Tuesday with my girlfriend (who has never been before ;)) and I was wondering what rides have been open and which have been closed?

I'm thinking more along the lines of the big thriller rides rather than the small ones.

Cheers :)

Hi all, I'm planning to visit next Monday and Tuesday with my girlfriend (who has never been before ;)) and I was wondering what rides have been open and which have been closed?

I'm thinking more along the lines of the big thriller rides rather than the small ones.

Cheers :)

Hey @Killian - I moved your post here to Quick Questions, it's a more suitable place for general queries such as this. :)

As far as ride availability goes, it's fairly unpredictable at the start of the season - although as far as I know, the only ride that could be closed is The Smiler. Thusfar this season it has remained closed, although it's very possible that by next week it will be operational. Everything else of the bigger rides should be open as normal!

Use ridetimes.co.uk to check available rides open the park has WIFI too called 'The Cloud' or you can use the various queue boards scattered around the resort.

Does anyone happen to know if glasses are allowed on the coasters/thrill rides? Are they strictly forbidden or perhaps allowed with a strap? Thanks in advance for any info! :)

Am I right I'm thinking that the Monday of a bank holiday weekend isn't usually as busy as the other days?

I'm sure I''ve read that somewhere but I''ve been searching around and I can't find it

Am I right I'm thinking that the Monday of a bank holiday weekend isn't usually as busy as the other days?

I'm sure I''ve read that somewhere but I''ve been searching around and I can't find it

It's quieter because it usually rains on a bank holiday ;)

On a serious note, yes people tend to avoid the bank holiday thinking that it will be busy, hence why it is often quieter than expected. But there is never any telling what the gate numbers will actually be

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.