• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.
Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
This is a quick scarefest question
With the timed maze tickets do you just turn up and start queing at the time advertised on your ticket or is that the time you enter your first maze?

This is a quick scarefest question
With the timed maze tickets do you just turn up and start queing at the time advertised on your ticket or is that the time you enter your first maze?
Its the time you should enter the queue and get your tickets scanned

Sent from my Swift 2 X using Tapatalk

Ok thanks! And what happens if you don’t get the mazes done in 90mins? I’m expecting there will be big queues

Oh no...to be clear...no fresh points...only formal I.D. I have got...New savings account...bloody money laundering regs.
I only get it out every few years, never leaves the house...has it got lost at the back of a drawer, or has BarryZola broken in to steal it (again).

Does anyone know what the operational status of Splash Landings Hotel and the Enchanted Village will be in 2019, out of interest?

Only asking because when I looked at a weekend in August to see what prices for the Stargazing Pods were like, the only hotels available to book were the ATH and the CBeebies Land Hotel. No sign of SLH or the EV anywhere... very strange.

Hi All,

Quick question regarding Scarefest...

We are attending next week (6/10). Never done any of the mazes before but my Bro-In-Law has mentioned about wanting to do them this time. He's 14, but looking on the website the suitability is 15 +, anybody know if this is just a recommendation, or whether staff ensure they are 15+.

Last edited:
Hi All,

Quick question regarding Scarefest...

We are attending next week (5/10). Never done any of the mazes before but my Bro-In-Law has mentioned about wanting to do them this time. He's 14, but looking on the website the suitability is 15 +, anybody know if this is just a recommendation, or whether staff ensure they are 15+.
Last year id checks were in force, I'd assume the same this time.

How do you age I.D. someone under sixteen though?
Most under sixteen have little if any legal I.D.
Or am I just being very old?
They recccomend passports, I asked someone Manning the queue for mine tours as well as someone Manning tott and got told they would accept a photocopy.

EDIT:

Thinking about it, they would probably accept something like a bline.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bline?
And all those kids without passports?
"I don't have a passport, I don't even know what a bline is...I'm fifteen, have paid, let me in!"
As I'm 56 and don't do scarefest, I think I'm safe!

Bline?
And all those kids without passports?
"I don't have a passport, I don't even know what a bline is...I'm fifteen, have paid, let me in!"
As I'm 56 and don't do scarefest, I think I'm safe!
For those wondering, b-line is a local scheme for discounted bus travel in Derbyshire it has a photo,dob and name.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.