• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Quick Questions

I haven't really read the T&C's but will our Merlin passes be guaranteed to be the same prices for next year, with costs for everything increasing or do I not need to worry will the renewal price for gold be 159.99 for current holders regardless if the price increases.

If anyone knows that'll be appreciated mainly just out of curiosity.

I haven't really read the T&C's but will our Merlin passes be guaranteed to be the same prices for next year, with costs for everything increasing or do I not need to worry will the renewal price for gold be 159.99 for current holders regardless if the price increases.

They can change the prices whenever they want.

I still have a monthly premium pass and paying £11.99 each month. Waiting for the email to say I'm being transferred to Gold etc.

Lightopia - can someone help? It's re booking tickets for Lightopia and the park for December for a family of 4. I can book access for the 2 passholders to the park which is free. Is there a Friends and family option for the park in December? Is there a discount for pass holders for pass holders for Lightopia?
There’s a discount for a pass holder for Lightopia which brings it down to £15 from £20, but this is for the holder only. Head to the bottom of this page for pass holder prebookings and Lightopia booking.

As for friends and family, access to the Christmas market is free but you’ll need to pay if you want non pass holders to access the rides and attractions that are available.

Unlikely as there’s usually always some sort of price rise, but it’s impossible to tell. You’ll potentially see a “sale” that’ll either give a discount or hold the prices, with Merlin advising to buy now to get the lowest price/avoid the increases.
I still have a monthly premium pass and paying £11.99 each month. Waiting for the email to say I'm being transferred to Gold etc.
Yeah I think their aim at the moment is to politely push people onto the newer passes with increased benefits. In theory they can email out to advise of a price increase, although I’m guessing they’ve calculated that at present the cost of doing so (as some would cancel) isn’t worth it vs the increased monthly revenue they’d get.

Can individual maze tickets can be purchased online? Probably only going to do The Invitation, and would rather not have to queue at the Box Office for ages like last year.

Can individual maze tickets can be purchased online? Probably only going to do The Invitation, and would rather not have to queue at the Box Office for ages like last year.
According to the site they can be online yes.

About about 6/8 weeks ago I can’t remember exactly, I bought a wickerman back pack from the Wickerman shop. Yesterday I noticed the loop one would usually use for hanging the bag up had started to frey and will eventually break.

I can’t find the receipt, do you think if I brought the bag to towers trading/wickerman shop and showed them they would exchange it? Imo it’s faulty. I could try and fix it myself. My sewing skills aren’t great, but will give it a go if Towers won’t help.

I can't see why they wouldn't exchange it. Might be best to email the resort gift shop and get them to confirm, then show the email when you're next in the gift shop just to save a bit of potential faffing. Someone has probably got the email for the online shop. Pretty sure it was 'ATRonlineshop.....or something or other'. Can check later if you want. At work at the moment.

About about 6/8 weeks ago I can’t remember exactly, I bought a wickerman back pack from the Wickerman shop. Yesterday I noticed the loop one would usually use for hanging the bag up had started to frey and will eventually break.

I can’t find the receipt, do you think if I brought the bag to towers trading/wickerman shop and showed them they would exchange it? Imo it’s faulty. I could try and fix it myself. My sewing skills aren’t great, but will give it a go if Towers won’t help.

I can't see why they wouldn't exchange it. Might be best to email the resort gift shop and get them to confirm, then show the email when you're next in the gift shop just to save a bit of potential faffing. Someone has probably got the email for the online shop. Pretty sure it was 'ATRonlineshop.....or something or other'. Can check later if you want. At work at the moment.
The online shop email address is only for online shop orders according to the website, so I'm not sure if they'll help - worth a try though I guess. Your best bet is probably to DM the park on Twitter. They'll probably replace if you don't have the receipt, but if you paid by card then a screenshot of the bank/credit card statement would suffice as proof of purchase too.