• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Quick Questions

I think I said this in another thread a while back, but if I was AT I would definitely produce a regular sized 'souvenir map'. Charge £1 to £2 for it and have the map on one side and then a picture of Nemesis or The Smiler or whatever on the other side (so that it folds out into a little poster). Change the featured ride each year. Literally printing money and works for everyone.
One of the parks tried charging 50p for maps one year and it got really bad feedback. Then Chessington tried charging £3.50 but included a lanyard.

A souvenir map for £2-3 in shops around the park I could see working. As long as it’s advertised as that it’s unlikely to ruffle any feathers. The app has been the primary resource for navigating the park for a number of years and if they keep advertising it that way a separate paid for map is unlikely to cause mass complaints.

Does anyone know when the first Traveller day is at Towers this year? I know there's one during Scarefest but I can't remember if there's an earlier one.

Is the Welcom-Inn/Tavern open these days? I can't remember the last time I visited and gone inside the of the pub, I know the outside benches had table service during COVID but since then I don't think I've seen the doors open.

Is the Welcom-Inn/Tavern open these days? I can't remember the last time I visited and gone inside the of the pub, I know the outside benches had table service during COVID but since then I don't think I've seen the doors open.
Last year it was replaced by the old Courtyard BBQ unit in the courtyard and the Tavern itself never opened. Hopefully that'll change this year, or at the very least have the seating area open and the gazebo in the courtyard fixed. That leaking roof is about to be blown/collapse from rain off before long!

Does anybody know if the discounted Express Parking applies to the Gold Alton Towers Annual Pass or is it just the Merlin passes? Thanks 😊

I'm planning on visiting with a friend in May - he is a Coeliac, and I'm just wondering if there will be ANY options for him on site, Europa was marvellous, LOADS of choice, I don't think Merlin caters so well! We are also planning to stay on site. I don't want him to starve!

I'm planning on visiting with a friend in May - he is a Coeliac, and I'm just wondering if there will be ANY options for him on site, Europa was marvellous, LOADS of choice, I don't think Merlin caters so well! We are also planning to stay on site. I don't want him to starve!

Pizza Pasta will cook a gluten free pizza to order, just ask when you arrive - they also have the salad bar.

Woodcutters also have steak options with jacket potato as a side.

For breakfast onsite, tell the server who seats you and they can provide GF options such as bread and sausages to go with the other non-gluten options on the buffet.

I imagine they should be open, Spinjam was open over the buy out days so that will be open I imagine.
I'm going on the Sunday with my kids and they love funk and fly so going to be gutted if not, just hopefully they appear on the app within the next couple of days

Does anyone know if the extraordinary golf has any sound effects that “jump” out at you? My daughter wants to do the golf but she’s terrified of sudden loud noises. Thanks very much

Does anyone know if you can visit without having to pre book as a passholder. I know they ask you to prebook however would you still be able to enter without doing so. Will you not get through the gates even if your pass is valid if you haven't prebooked