• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Ride Availability/Operations 2022-24

We went yesterday and had a great day! No ride had a longer queue than 15 mins all day. Nememis was walk on, same with oblivion as well.

The only thing I will moan about, when you have walk ons all day like nememis was, my god...don't make us walk round the whole queue line! We spent longer walking the empty queue line than riding it!!

Food wise, as always I went to Woodcutters, for £32 me and my daughter had 2 nice meals and drinks each. Always nice food and much better value then the fast food outlets..

The only thing I will moan about, when you have walk ons all day like nememis was, my god...don't make us walk round the whole queue line! We spent longer walking the empty queue line than riding it!!
Nothing they can do about that they’re not going to let people walk through fastrack are they

Not sure on the layout of the new queue but there's normally gates to open and close sections. You don't need all the queue areas open on quiet days.
They do close off some sections of Nemmy's queue on quiet days, such as the section that goes around the tank.