• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Ride Availability/Operations 2022-24

Just when you think we’ve reached the bottom of the barrel, there’s yet another round of cuts.

The best season ever, really does keep on giving
1) The rapids at this time of year arent worthwhile operating
2) The cut to hours is justified in Williams world because it’s a ghost town before 11
3) Rapids is expensive to run so reducing hours on that also makes sense
4) Hex has been closed for the best part of 2 years so to me it’s no longer an existing ride so that being closed doesn’t really matter anymore
5) Skyride was in a state and is getting some much needed Tlc and refurbishment
6) The lineup may be lacking in flats but the dark ride and coaster collection is the best I’ve seen it
7) Downtime and poor availability is inevitable if Towers are struggling to recruit. The remote location will make it far more difficult to employ than a park like Thorpe
8) The park still has the most well rounded and balanced lineup in the Uk. It has stuff for the kids, for families and also the thrill seekers.

1) The rapids at this time of year arent worthwhile operating
2) The cut to hours is justified in Williams world because it’s a ghost town before 11
3) Rapids is expensive to run so reducing hours on that also makes sense
4) Hex has been closed for the best part of 2 years so to me it’s no longer an existing ride so that being closed doesn’t really matter anymore
5) Skyride was in a state and is getting some much needed Tlc and refurbishment
6) The lineup may be lacking in flats but the dark ride and coaster collection is the best I’ve seen it
7) Downtime and poor availability is inevitable if Towers are struggling to recruit. The remote location will make it far more difficult to employ than a park like Thorpe
8) The park still has the most well rounded and balanced lineup in the Uk. It has stuff for the kids, for families and also the thrill seekers.
The fact it takes 8 points to attempt to justify how these cuts are acceptable is exactly the problem!! Not a pop at your thoughts more so how the operations of the park have drastically fallen.

As many topics have already discussed, Towers has become a budget park in terms of guest experience & operations that is charging 5* prices. Universal is the only solution to kick Merlin into an investment cycle for AT.

The general public don’t care about the intricacies of running a resort, what they expect is a decent stay in the onsite accommodation & a ride line up which offers value for money i.e. ride uptime!

On another operational observation from yesterday, they desperately need to get that 4th tower back open on Sub-Terra, and do something over winter that allows all seats to be filled, as it's really hurting the rides capacity. Queued 30 minutes from about half way down that final long stretch of queue line, which it should absolutely not be taking that long. Vibrating floors also still not working which just leaves it flat at the end