• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Ride Availability/Operations 2022-24

And Thirteen is on 2 trains apparently plus you can assume Galactica isn't on 3 crafts
We were in the queue for Thirteen when they said they were stopping operations to add another train, I'm not sure how many this have now. Galactica is definitely on 2 trains.

Yeah agreed very poor today, loads of rides on and off all day. Was on Smiler and broke down on the brake run, due to a restraint issue. What's caused it to be on and off today. Free water! 😂 Took my name and number so hope I get a free ticket lol.
Curse finally opened and have done it, don't think it's as good as everyone says.

Obviously it’s a minor note compared to other rides, but Twistatron has been closed for 4 days now. Definitely the least reliable of the Retro Squad this time. The only ride that is still closed that was closed during the storm period is Go Jetters Vroomster Zoom Ride, but ride availability throughout the day still appears to be poor.

It's not been looking good this week at all has it

We're due to go sunday too...wouldn't normally be the end of the world as we have MAPS anyway but we're taking our daughters mate with us ans it'll be her first time

Weather warning of storms now too so the outlook could be even worse :confused:

Crossing my fingers the storm holds out for you! They might have things ironed out by Sunday too.

Had my best ever ride on Wicker Man at the end of the day today, very fast and lots of great airtime. Wicker Man operations seem to have improved a lot as of late.

Anyone know how many trains Smiler is on? Heard it dropped to 3 yesterday and there's a big difference between 3 and 4

Anyone know how many trains Smiler is on? Heard it dropped to 3 yesterday and there's a big difference between 3 and 4
Well was on 4 yesterday, but one of the trains has a restraint issue hence it kept opening and closing due to breakdowns. So probably on 3, I imagine they've took that train off circuit.

Well was on 4 yesterday, but one of the trains has a restraint issue hence it kept opening and closing due to breakdowns. So probably on 3, I imagine they've took that train off circuit.
This was also happening on my visit on Thursday too. Can’t remember which train it was but we were in the airgates waiting for the next train and the people on the train waiting to be dispatched had to get off. Two engineers attended, took the back off a sensor unit behind one of the seats, did some jiggery-pokery and after 15 minutes or so, the ride op in the cabin said the sensor was reporting in again over the mic in the station. After all trains had a couple of empty cycles the ride reopened.

Perhaps it’s the same issue still.