• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Ride Availability/Operations 2022-24

Staff say lots of things. The majority of the newer seasonals, with the greatest respect, know very little. I say that as I was one in 2007. In truth, some members here are likely to know more due to more senior contacts etc.

Either way, availability is still a joke.

Staff say lots of things. The majority of the newer seasonals, with the greatest respect, know very little. I say that as I was one in 2007. In truth, some members here are likely to know more due to more senior contacts etc.

Either way, availability is still a joke.
Isn't everything expect Hex open now

What is up with Smilers reliability at the moment. It was one of the most reliable rides last year
Animated GIF

A much better day now at the park. All the coasters open apart from Spinball (which is advertised to be closed anyway), resulting in manageable wait times. Hopefully with Hex, Spinball and hopefully the addition of Sub-Terra coming soon, the poor operational start to the season will be behind them.