• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Ride Availability/Operations 2022-24

Most “permanent” flats are indeed travelling flats really, in theme parks they’re just installed permanently into the ground with added theming. Take Enterprise for example when it was being stripped down. In the pictures you could see the lorry tyres in the pit.

Not quite true.

Some parks have used the traveling variety of flat rides and blended them in. But old school flat ride manufacturers always sold “traveling” and “park” versions of the same rides.

The park versions dispensed with the easy deconstruction systems but added more robust motors and brakes.

Was busy on park yesterday! Queue likes were large full on the likes of 13 and the smiler. Also usual ride availability, Spinball down loads during the day, Sub-Terra was also down loads. We even got evacuated from inside when the towers didn’t drop. Got a lovely walk out the fire exit round the back of the ride.

Have given up and bought a beer. Almost impossible to find anything open without an hour queue. Rita, Th13teen, Oblivion and Spinball closed.

Galactica and Smiler both 2 hour waits.

I think coming today was perhaps a bad idea.

Have given up and bought a beer. Almost impossible to find anything open without an hour queue. Rita, Th13teen, Oblivion and Spinball closed.

Poor availability + School trips = recipe for disaster.

I'm going tomorrow but purely for Sub Terra (If I can get on it...), Curse and to chill out. I've been to Towers that many times this season that I don't mind a chilled day. I can imagine if it's your only visit of the season though you'd be pretty miffed!

@CoventryBee Sub Terra has just reopened after being closed for around 90 mins.

@Ethan Smiler is running three, I have a premonition that you might ask.
Queues not that bad then really. 60 dispatches per hour on 4 trains compared to about 48 on 3 is a huge difference. If its 2 hours right now would probably be 100 with 4 trains

Queues not that bad then really. 60 dispatches per hour on 4 trains compared to about 48 on 3 is a huge difference. If its 2 hours right now would probably be 100 with 4 trains
Four main rides closed, remaining coasters on two hour queues...but queues not that bad then really???
What exactly would you call bad queues then?
I tend to give up around half an hour...an hour at the worst.

Four main rides closed, remaining coasters on two hour queues...but queues not that bad then really???
What exactly would you call bad queues then?
I tend to give up around half an hour...an hour at the worst.
Half the rides shut and the rides open on reduced capacity. What are ypu expecting exactly

Bad queues.
You said they weren't that bad.
They are.
Oh Smiler is definitely bad true lol. Just got to it and the main is up near the toilets and fastrack and RAP going back to the entrance. Single queue is back to the entrance sign too. You'd be lucky to get on in main queue in less than 3 hours if its on 3 trains lol

Personally, I would consider a ninety minute queue for Sad Terry very bad indeed.
And I do love an odd peek at Queuetimes...after showing all the two hour queues at the Towers, it forecasts quiet crowds every weekday this week...including today...don't they read their own queuetimes!

Personally, I would consider a ninety minute queue for Sad Terry very bad indeed.
And I do love an odd peek at Queuetimes...after showing all the two hour queues at the Towers, it forecasts quiet crowds every weekday this week...including today...don't they read their own queuetimes!
Sub-terra has a terrible throughput in fairness. Maybe 300 ish per hour.

@CoventryBee Sub Terra has just reopened after being closed for around 90 mins.

@Ethan Smiler is running three, I have a premonition that you might ask.
Smilers on 4. Says on op cabin. Makes sense queue was moving too quickly for 3
Edit: Waited 30 mins in single when main is 120-150 lol its an absolute cheat code. Quicker than fastrack and RAP

Last edited:
Towers really need to sort out their ride availability or they'll be in for a long summer, still no sign of Hex or Skyride operating any time soon?
Also doesn't help they're planning to close at 17:30 but that's a discussion for another thread.
I sympathise with those of you who are there today.