• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Ride Availability/Operations 2022-24

Something needs to be done in regard to park capacity next year. Yes Nemmy's (and Hex) return will add extra ride capacity, but people who stayed away due to its absence will also return.
That's why they should've kept the retro 3 and wait until they can replace all 3 at the same time

Today has been a bit of a shambles operationally. Oblivion tested once early on but failed to open and multiple other rides had extended closures including Rita, Galactica, Spinball, NST and Smiler. We also witnessed short breakdowns on Curse, WM and Thirteen. At times it was a struggle to find any ride that was actually open

Having nemesis back operational is massive as the throughput is so good. Blivvy also has great capacity when run well.

I think the park really need to improve ride availability and operations for next year. Ops on Rita are painfully slow, although credit to the team on smoker, they seemed to be sending the trains out consistently today

Hate to be so negative but availability and operations were just terrible today. Got on 2 major coasters in the 6-7 hours I was there.

Lowlight of the entire day was waiting just shy of 2 hours for Smiler in the SRQ, only to get to the front and have the staff members joking with everyone on the train about how they were purposefully going slowly because they get in trouble if they finish the queue before 6 (I really wish I was exaggerating!).

Yep was absolutely painful today.

Still managed 12 rides and all coasters that were open apart from Galactica that was on one craft at one point (sod that).

Smiler was painfully rough today, made my teeth hurt, was up and down all day. Spinball down most of the day, Rita had significant downtime. Oblivion was down all day. Sub Terra had significant downtime and we caught it just as it came back up.

Hope everyone going tomorrow has better luck, probably the worst day I’ve ever had at Towers. Although not bothered now. After seeing today I would be cancelling tomorrow for sure.

Just goes to show how much of these things can be a matter of luck and timing! I got on quite a lot yesterday- especially in comparison to when I visited on Monday! Did multiple re rides on some rides and did everything I wanted to!

I started on Wickerman and then went over Galactica which has no queue so did twice and then worked my way around from there.

Though heard someone loudly exclaim during a sub terra breakdown - this is the trip from hell!

Park seem to have a new line when saying queue times-‘ we are extremely busy today and experiencing high wait times across the whole theme park. Your current estimated wait time is …’
Ops were doing a good job though of updating the queue on breakdowns.

Though did see on my way out a rather unusual one- looked like the fire alarm had gone off in sub terra and everyone was standing outside evacuated . This was around 9 so I’m guessing these people were on the near last rides of the night!

Just goes to show how much of these things can be a matter of luck and timing! I got on quite a lot yesterday- especially in comparison to when I visited on Monday! Did multiple re rides on some rides and did everything I wanted to!

I started on Wickerman and then went over Galactica which has no queue so did twice and then worked my way around from there.

Though heard someone loudly exclaim during a sub terra breakdown - this is the trip from hell!

Park seem to have a new line when saying queue times-‘ we are extremely busy today and experiencing high wait times across the whole theme park. Your current estimated wait time is …’
Ops were doing a good job though of updating the queue on breakdowns.

Though did see on my way out a rather unusual one- looked like the fire alarm had gone off in sub terra and everyone was standing outside evacuated . This was around 9 so I’m guessing these people were on the near last rides of the night!
We were in the queue for one of the many Spinball breakdowns and barely anything was said. There was a visitor from Hungary next to me and I was trying to explain what was happening and whether it was worth leaving the queue etc. He had been on about 3 rides with his family (it was about 6pm) I did say it’s not normally this bad but knowingly it very much can be unfortunately.

If that was your first visit yesterday you would probably never return.

I suppose that that's the thing about SRQ, it is very much the luck of the draw. Enter the SRQ when the other queues are filled with odd numbered parties and you'll be through in no time. Enter the SRQ when everyone else is in even parties and you could be there all afternoon.

It's such a wild card that can change dramatically day to day and even hour to hour depending on how other people are moving around the park.

I suppose that that's the thing about SRQ, it is very much the luck of the draw. Enter the SRQ when the other queues are filled with odd numbered parties and you'll be through in no time. Enter the SRQ when everyone else is in even parties and you could be there all afternoon.

It's such a wild card that can change dramatically day to day and even hour to hour depending on how other people are moving around the park.
Also it can vary on who joins, I have been near the front and then I look behind to see a group of 8 kids all in the SRQ which obviously makes it much longer to anyone who joins after

Full capacity, wet day and the end of the season doesn’t look to make a good combination looking day the various queue times sites. Looks like the park is well and truly ready for a rest and refresh with the amount of ride closures..

Yeah, to be fair I’ve never seen the Single Rider queue that full before, it was past where it splits into single rider / FT / RAP. I guess that’s what happens when only there are 3 open coasters to choose from!

Funniest thing was they actually cleared the main queue first and sent 2 trains of just single riders after I’d got off to get everyone on and out before the fireworks.