• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Ride/Park Accidents

Looks like the sparks come from someone up there working on it?
Or a raccoon having a nibble on the wiring. I was at Icon Park last month and didn’t like the VIBES round there. Especially very eerie around the drop tower knowing what had occurred.

Or a raccoon having a nibble on the wiring. I was at Icon Park last month and didn’t like the VIBES round there. Especially very eerie around the drop tower knowing what had occurred.
It was incredibly odd being next to Cobra at Tivoli Friheden less than a month after it killed someone.

Two helicopters have collided in Australia near to Sea World, and one of them was a tour chopper from the park.

The SeaWorld one managed to regain control and land safely, and all 6 onboard survived. The other one crash-landed and 4 of the 7 people on board were killed.

Last edited:
People were on the ride at the time, so I doubt that anyone was working on it.

I was thinking more that it had stopped, someone had gone up to fix it, but instead broke it some more!

On first viewing I thought I could see someone just above where the sparks fly once they settle down, but it might be a trick of the light as the camera moves and the structure is seen from slightly different angles.

Last edited:
Two helicopters have collided in Australia near to Sea World, and one of them was a tour chopper from the park.
When I first moved to the Gold Coast the helicopter crash at Dreamworld still loomed very large in conversation.

Most attractions are repeatable, without the same potential for human error, but there's something somewhat unnerving about helicopters being used as an attraction in that sense. Very sad that people lost their lives.

Last edited:

The SeaWorld one managed to regain control and land safely, and all 6 onboard survived. The other one crash-landed and 4 of the 7 people on board were killed.

From: https://www.reddit.com/r/TerrifyingAsFuck/comments/1038ca4/australia_helicopter_collision/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

😲

Morning reading as you eat cereal is certainly different from the rest of the news - anything to take your eye off the other rubbish in the news.

Breakfast Cereal Eating GIF by Eddsworld