• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

RIP Ripsaw

Towers said they are releasing a new ride line up in Jan so i think the website wont be updated until they release the list.

is there time to replace Ripsaw with a new ride?... wouldn't that be something :) walking in FV and finding

New Air
New Restaurant
and
New Ripsaw

Christ, Towers are really telling people that ripping out the entire ride and leaving it in chunks in the car park is 'annual maintenance'

It's clear it won't ever be coming back...

Christ, Towers are really telling people that ripping out the entire ride and leaving it in chunks in the car park is 'annual maintenance'

I was just thinking if AT have a replacement flat lined up which will be replacing Ripsaw. Considering having a ride in the car park is not normal I'd assume it is something more than annual maintenance.

I've never seen Ripsaw end up in pieces in the car park for 'annual maintenance'. They wouldn't take the queue line, the op cabin, the fountains etc. out for 'annual maintenance', either - IIRC, during the winter, the ride's remained in situ in Forbidden Valley whilst any work's taken place on it.

It's going to make them look really good when they finally announce its going though isn't it. Especially with all the people on facebook and Twitter asking what's happening.

Totally off the wall but maybe they are moving it to another part of the park? I realise it's unlikely but why spend loads of time etc fixing it last year only to bin it weeks later?

Totally off the wall but maybe they are moving it to another part of the park? I realise it's unlikely but why spend loads of time etc fixing it last year only to bin it weeks later?
Come on, give merlin a little credit. Even they aren't stupid enough to move ripsaw after the season it's had... right?

I liked ripsaw, but it needed to go tbh.

Come on, give merlin a little credit. Even they aren't stupid enough to move ripsaw after the season it's had... right?

I liked ripsaw, but it needed to go tbh.
The whole reason I think they might move it is because of how stupid they are

Safe to say Towers are shooting themselves in the foot a lot lately and it's going to be chaotic when we get this ride reduction announcement (massaged in to a 'we're changing to improve' style).

If Ripsaw returns next year I'll eat my hat!

If it was staying and was just being moved. I would expect it to be in a shipping container or 3, on its way to huss for referb.

See what happens in the next week or 2 having said that do we have any spies going any time soon?