• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Rita: General Discussion

I am at the part today, and it turns out there are 3 displays, one next to the vending machines for the switchbacks, the one next to the tunnel and the last under the control room. The placment I think dose make sense after seeing them

I am at the part today, and it turns out there are 3 displays, one next to the vending machines for the switchbacks, the one next to the tunnel and the last under the control room. The placment I think dose make sense after seeing them
Not a fan of these screens. Makes the experience feel a bit cheap and less immersive

Not a fan of these screens. Makes the experience feel a bit cheap and less immersive
True, but for me it is more of a weigh up between themeing and queue movement, yes it may not be as imersive, but if it speeds up dispatches and thus the queue then I am willing to allow it as long as it makes a good differnce (which a change like this probably will)