• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Rita: General Discussion

I feel sorry for the batchers, they are trying to merge 3 queues. Impossible job to keep everyone happy
I used todo this job on stealth and loved batching very fast paced with even more queues/ access points to manage, but honestly it was terrible

Random question of the day: Was Rita ever painted since it opened? Was checking pictures from where it was Ug-land and it was looking beautiful in that bright red. It shocked me on my first visit last year that it's more of a rusty red. I don't know if they purposely repainted to rusty to fit with the "Dark Forest" Theme or it's natural rust :tearsofjoy: Probs the second since I could even spot moss on the track! If they keep it with no new paint some longer soon the track will turn green 🤣

I'm pretty sure it's just never been cleaned and has gradually got covered in grime and the red paint faded due to UV exposure. A classic example of Towers' use of neglect as theming.

They did paint the top sections dark green shortly after installation but I think that's the last time the track has been painted. The trains had some brown paint thrown on them when Thirteen was put in to make them look dirty/older/taken over by the forest.