• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Scarefest 2015

some construction has started today in an odd place..
P1160837.JPG

What also seems odd is that they removed the bushes/trees next to here the other week and the conservatory entrance looks like it has been boarded up with black boards (could be curtains but they looked solid)
P1160835.JPG

What also seems odd is that they removed the bushes/trees next to here the other week and the conservatory entrance looks like it has been boarded up with black boards (could be curtains but they looked solid)
P1160835.JPG
I'm pretty sure the conservatory entrance is always blocked off running up to Scarefest. :)

They would need a more substantial bridge over the gap and considering H&S have already gone nuts over having that whole area fenced, it doesn't seem plausible.

It is a definitely a door, I remember there being a wooden draw bridge type thing to it when I was a wee nipper. (similar to the one at the front of the towers).

I can't tell whether it's a window or a door now! It doesn't look much larger than the windows next to it but the guys in high-vis jackets look like they could fit through it.

Also, is that picture looking down across the front of the Towers and towards X-Sector or towards the sevant's tunnel? I really can't tell!

Looks like it's taken from the north west corner of the Towers, you can see the smoking area. So it's facing towards the servant's tunnel.

I can't tell whether it's a window or a door now! It doesn't look much larger than the windows next to it but the guys in high-vis jackets look like they could fit through it.

Also, is that picture looking down across the front of the Towers and towards X-Sector or towards the sevant's tunnel? I really can't tell!
It's a bloody door !!!!!

Well if there are going to be three mazes in the Towers this year they are going to need additional entrances and exits. They could well be building some form of bridge.

:)

I doubt it will be a permanent bridge, but a bridge all the same. Surely the 3rd maze entrance/exit...

If this is to do with a maze I would have thought it would be the exit rather than an entrance, I just can't see there being enough queue space around there. Where the other end is though is anyone's guess. :)